ADVERTISEMENT

All this talk about Biden's cognitive issues.....

Do you really not understand this?

Do you really not understand that no one was talking about Biden dropping out of the race before Thursday because they still all felt Biden could win? And now the ones who want Trump to lose realize that Biden has no chance and want him gone. Do you really not understand that? Holy shit.
I understand that dems are questioning his fitness and this had led to stories.
The interesting part is that the reps aren't questioning trumps fitness and there are no stories about the convicted felon dropping out.

I understand that dems are questioning his fitness and this had led to stories.
The interesting part is that the reps aren't questioning trumps fitness and there are no stories about the convicted felon dropping out.
Oh. It must have taken all the respect you’ve had for MAGAs down a peg for them not to call for Trump to WD. Trump absolutely should go away. I agree.

Why weren’t Dems calling for Biden to drop out before the debate? To anyone paying attention the debate offered no real new insight into Biden’s condition. He’s been like that for a long time now. Amazing how many people that caught by surprise.

Oh. It must have taken all the respect you’ve had for MAGAs down a peg for them not to call for Trump to WD. Trump absolutely should go away. I agree.

Why weren’t Dems calling for Biden to drop out before the debate? To anyone paying attention the debate offered no real new insight into Biden’s condition. He’s been like that for a long time now. Amazing how many people that caught by surprise.
That's nonsense. His performace at the debate was noteworthy because of how much worse it was from his other public appearances.

Why is it always the dems fault that you all voted for Trump?
I mean, I'm thrilled you said you're not voting for him this time but twice you looked at that and said....man, party over country and it's the dems fault!

I "think that way" because I can't make Biden drop out. If he stays in I vote for him. That's how I keep Trump out of office. Had you done that in 2016 he'd be long gone by now.
What is it with you and your compulsion to blatantly and repeatedly lie about me and my voting record?

What is it with you and your compulsion to blatantly and repeatedly lie about me and my voting record?
Did you not vote for him? I thought you voted for him in the past but weren't going to this election. Maybe I have you confused with someone else.

Did you not vote for him? I thought you voted for him in the past but weren't going to this election. Maybe I have you confused with someone else.
I have been absolutely crystal clear since Trump first entered the race in 2015 that I will never vote for him under any circumstance. I voted for Kasich in the 2016 primaries and Johnson in the general. I voted for Biden in 2020.

I’ve only said this a hundred times or so.

I have been absolutely crystal clear since Trump first entered the race in 2015 that I will never vote for him under any circumstance. I voted for Kasich in the 2016 primaries and Johnson in the general. I voted for Biden in 2020.

I’ve only said this a hundred times or so.
Had you mistaken for someone else, sorry.

The thing that dipshits like Belem can’t understand is that the mindset in which they’re entrenched is a losing one. For over a year I’ve heard the same stupid argument again and again - “Why do Democrats have to be the ones to switch candidates? Why can’t Republicans be the ones to do it? Nyah, nyah, nyah!”

Republicans have no interest in switching candidates because they see Trump as their best chance to win back the White House. And if too many Democrats think the same way as Belem and insist on Ridin’ with Biden, they’re going to clear a path for Trump to cruise back into office.

It doesn’t matter why Democrats need a different candidate and it doesn’t matter whose fault it is. The only thing that matters even a little bit is that it needs to happen.

Reactions: HunkDronkey
The thing that dipshits like Belem can’t understand is that the mindset in which they’re entrenched is a losing one. For over a year I’ve heard the same stupid argument again and again - “Why do Democrats have to be the ones to switch candidates? Why can’t Republicans be the ones to do it? Nyah, nyah, nyah!”

Republicans have no interest in switching candidates because they see Trump as their best chance to win back the White House. And if too many Democrats think the same way as Belem and insist on Ridin’ with Biden, they’re going to clear a path for Trump to cruise back into office.

It doesn’t matter why Democrats need a different candidate and it doesn’t matter whose fault it is. The only thing that matters even a little bit is that it needs to happen.
Well, can you explain to this dipshit how I make that happen? All I can do is vote. I didn't vote for Biden in the primary but I will vote for him in November if he's on the ballot. If you know of some way I can change it let me know. What plan did you use to successfully get Trump off the ballot?

images

ghows-AR-aa53c33a-d5b3-2ec1-e053-0100007f093a-4b7dcd06.jpeg

Well, can you explain to this dipshit how I make that happen? All I can do is vote. I didn't vote for Biden in the primary but I will vote for him in November if he's on the ballot. If you know of some way I can change it let me know. What plan did you use to successfully get Trump off the ballot?
Republicans aren’t going to ditch Trump. Barring a major medical episode between now and November, he’s their guy.

And if there is one thing in this world that you and I agree on, it’s that we must do whatever we can to keep Trump out of the White House. Refusing to acknowledge that Biden is not up to the task of beating Trump is not the way to do it. If Democrats and Independents don’t apply enough pressure on Biden to step aside in favor of a younger, more vibrant candidate, then Trump is going to cruise to victory.

What can you do? What can I do? Not a whole lot. But we can be part of the chorus of voters calling on Biden to do the right thing so Democrats have a better chance at keeping Trump out of the White House.

Republicans aren’t going to ditch Trump. Barring a major medical episode between now and November, he’s their guy.

And if there is one thing in this world that you and I agree on, it’s that we must do whatever we can to keep Trump out of the White House. Refusing to acknowledge that Biden is not up to the task of beating Trump is not the way to do it. If Democrats and Independents don’t apply enough pressure on Biden to step aside in favor of a younger, more vibrant candidate, then Trump is going to cruise to victory.

What can you do? What can I do? Not a whole lot. But we can be part of the chorus of voters calling on Biden to do the right thing so Democrats have a better chance at keeping Trump out of the White House.
I think you're wrong. I would like Biden to drop out but I don't think it's a slam dunk that Trump wins. People aren't voting for Biden, they're voting against Trump. That won't change.
What the Dems should push hard for is a change in VP. Swap to someone more popular and it would be a big boost.

Reactions: Jerome Silberman

The primaries are over. What "chorus of voters" are you talking about?

The ones who are finally realizing that Biden is too old to serve another four years.

Okay, what sort of pressure are saying these people need to be putting on The President?

I'd honestly like to know the options for action here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT