ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Shot at Again??

Any other former presidents the current nominee of the Republican Party for President of the United States and already been shot once and shot at a second time?

Internal polls for the Harris campaign must be terrible.
Context. We were talking about secret service protection.

Was Trump's secret service protection any different than other other former presidents?

Context. We were talking about secret service protection.

Was Trump's secret service protection any different than other other former presidents?

Context. Given July 13th don’t you think his current candidacy plus the prior assassination attempt merits extra protection over and above other former Presidents?

How about now after 2 attempts?

Context. Given July 15th don’t you think his current candidacy plus the assassination attempt merits extra protection over and above other former Presidents?
I'd get extra protection if I were him, of course. The question being whether or not we make changes to the way secret service works for ex presidents.

He has lots of $$$, so it shouldn't be a problem for him.

If we cannot even agree that no one on either side should be the target of an assassination attempt, then this thing called America has jumped the shark. The social compact has been broken beyond repair.

Republicans and Democrats like @Chishawk1425 @Huey Grey @Tom Paris @BelemNole are upset today for completely different reasons.

One side is upset about another attempt on their candidate’s life and the other side is upset the guy didn’t complete his mission.

Reactions: SA_Hawk and Scruddy
If we cannot even agree that no one on either side should be the target of an assassination attempt, then this thing called America has jumped the shark. The social compact has been broken beyond repair.
Except that like everybody agreed that it's a bad thing the first time around and there's no evidence to suggest that'll be any different this time. It was a non issue.

Now... whether or not the result of the assassination attempt -- even though it shouldn't have happened -- was a bad or good thing is subject for debate.

Happy mistakes can happen.

If this is really the guy... his feed certainly reads as though we was a nutcase

JfGahwTT_400x400.jpg

There’s a few of these in the “harder than Putin thought thread” someone at the fbi on them

10s of millions of people think Trump is an idiot and wishes he weren't involved with our politics. And again... most Americans support Ukraine in their attempt to fend off a Russian invasion.

WTF is your point?
Fvck Ukraine and if you support sending US money anywhere except back into our communities and schools fvck you as well. Got live someplace else

Republicans and Democrats like @Chishawk1425 @Huey Grey @Tom Paris @BelemNole are upset today for completely different reasons.

One side is upset about another attempt on their candidate’s life and the other side is upset the guy didn’t complete his mission.
I’m surprised you’re around to post this. The last guy who shot at home was an unhinged fanatic living with his parents so naturally I assumed this time it was you.

Clown shoes.

The first attempt gave him a boost that lasted for only a few weeks. Considering he didn't break out the ketchup packets for this one I'm guessing it won't be a needle mover at all.

If I'm Eric or Don Jr I'd be worried because once Donnie realizes he's slipping further behind in the polls he might decide that someone will have to actually take the bullet on the next "assassination attempt" and it sure as hell won't be him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT