ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Sneakers might have a problem

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
Don t know if discussed? But apparently red soles on shoes is a patented trade mark. The owner of trademark has defended it in court multiple times. So can ya get a refund? People paying thousand on secondary market to purchase the right to buy a pair.

They'll probably make them, as-is.

Then pay some Chinese children to paint the bottom soles with shitty white paint that will wear off and make them even look crappier...

Someone help me out here...This week, is Fox Network FOR or AGAINST the Turd?

After Haley duped them on what they thought was an announcement that she was exiting the race, I assume they are back to promoting DJT.

Reactions: HawkMD
Question? If Trump never actually manufactures the shoes, he just takes all of these Republicans' money and simply never delivers, is that still a trademark violation? Because I feel like that's what's going to happen.

Someone help me out here...This week, is Fox Network FOR or AGAINST the Turd?

After Haley duped them on what they thought was an announcement that she was exiting the race, I assume they are back to promoting DJT.
They are for him, or, at least for the ratings he brings, they just don't want to be sued again for peddling lies. There has been a little pushback on his lies so far. I suspect he'll publicly start to shame them for not being on board with beating Sleepy Joe after Super Tuesday.

Reactions: MitchLL
Don t know if discussed? But apparently red soles on shoes is a patented trade mark. The owner of trademark has defended it in court multiple times. So can ya get a refund? People paying thousand on secondary market to purchase the right to buy a pair.
It's weird that a super successful businessman didn't have his team run this idea through the wringer to squeeze out any flaws. It's almost like he saw a way to make a quick buck and half assed it.

Reactions: MitchLL
Not a lawyer but I do get involved with infringement claims from time to time. From a layman’s perspective, one of the main purposes for having trademark protection is to avoid one party unfairly benefiting from marketplace confusion amongst consumers. In this case, the red rubber soles on these “Aryan Jordans” (love that btw) are unlikely to confuse and mislead consumers looking for the red lacquered soles of Louboutin’s high-end women’s footwear.

Much as I hate Trump, this one probably doesn’t have legs. Sorry to be the
debbie downer GIF

Reactions: Gus is dead
Some fox news nut says they are going to help the black vote because blacks like tennis shoes. You can't make this crap up. lol
Also they say being indicted has helped him bigly with Black voters. Many are carrying around his mugshot picture.

This won’t go anywhere.

Louboutin depends on trashy parvenus. A Trump led boycott would kill the brand.

It's weird that a super successful businessman didn't have his team run this idea through the wringer to squeeze out any flaws. It's almost like he saw a way to make a quick buck and half assed it.
Yeah, just wait for the "cease and desist", grift what you can, and move on to the next scam.

Genius!!!!

Question? If Trump never actually manufactures the shoes, he just takes all of these Republicans' money and simply never delivers, is that still a trademark violation? Because I feel like that's what's going to happen.
If you’ve read any of the ‘supporting’ information here it seems clear the red rubber is not trademark violation.

It doesn’t seem to actually have any flaws though. Or are we choosing to ignore any information that doesn’t support your thesis? @Joes Place opinion isn’t a supporting resource by the way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT