ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Twitter meltdown

46273028_1943584322345564_8285389486221688832_n.jpg

Mueller is so many steps ahead of Trump it’s hilarious. I’ve said this from Day 1. Trump always thinks he’s the smartest man in the room no matter what. He rarely is except for his visits with elementary school children. But in regards to Mueller, it’s like a dumbass child trying to sneak something by his dad. It’s obvious, but the dad will play along. Then the kid gets grounded. Except the grounding will happen by being put in prison.

Mueller is so many steps ahead of Trump it’s hilarious. I’ve said this from Day 1. Trump always thinks he’s the smartest man in the room no matter what. He rarely is except for his visits with elementary school children. But in regards to Mueller, it’s like a dumbass child trying to sneak something by his dad. It’s obvious, but the dad will play along. Then the kid gets grounded. Except the grounding will happen by being put in prison.

Thinking more like pre-school

1. I hear stuff on the TV about what Trump may or may not know, but is there a credible legal mind on HROT who can speculate on how much access to the Mueller probe Trump may have?
2. I think Don Jr is in the crosshairs. One of the TV lawyers speaking today on MSNBC mentioned that it has never leaked out that Don Jr has spoken to Mueller. He said that when there is a prosecution working, and there is one person looking from the inside out, that's the person in trouble. The twitter rage may have to do with Mueller going after someone Trump actually is concerned about. Not in an emotional way that a real father would care for their kid, but in the narcissistic way Trump would care because this would be an affront to him.

Reactions: cigaretteman
1. I hear stuff on the TV about what Trump may or may not know, but is there a credible legal mind on HROT who can speculate on how much access to the Mueller probe Trump may have?
2. I think Don Jr is in the crosshairs. One of the TV lawyers speaking today on MSNBC mentioned that it has never leaked out that Don Jr has spoken to Mueller. He said that when there is a prosecution working, and there is one person looking from the inside out, that's the person in trouble. The twitter rage may have to do with Mueller going after someone Trump actually is concerned about. Not in an emotional way that a real father would care for their kid, but in the narcissistic way Trump would care because this would be an affront to him.
Don, Jr. is a red herring. Trump is going to be concerned about helping Don, Jr. and then BAM someone else that thought they were safe gets pegged in the butt and brings Trump down.

I’m guessing Whitaker was briefed and passed on the info.
I am guessing Sessions passed along information, but how much? That's the question. Rosenstein has oversight, but can Whitaker now demand information?

Don, Jr. is a red herring. Trump is going to be concerned about helping Don, Jr. and then BAM someone else that thought they were safe gets pegged in the butt and brings Trump down.
I think there is some logic to going after Little Don last. Indicting one of his kids would make Trump go insane. I think Mueller knows that and is saving it for last. Trump has known Roger Stone for 40 years, but if he goes to prison he won't care. Little Don would be a personal affront to his power.

Reactions: cigaretteman
So many people think Mueller is aimlessly fishing. And it's because he hasn't leaked the info he has collected.
But I think Mueller is just so utterly organized that others have underestimated his abilities.
Trump is going down at some point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT