ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Up 4 Points in PA?

Biden up by only 2 in Virginia after winning by 10 points in 2020..
Dude, Biden can barely walk, let alone talk, let alone pair two sentences together that make sense.

And he's still got a 2 point lead in Virginia??? And he's only down 4 in Pennsylvania???

Something tells me more people hate trump than support Biden, and that's good for Biden.

Dude, Biden can barely walk, let alone talk, let alone pair two sentences together that make sense.

And he's still got a 2 point lead in Virginia??? And he's only down 4 in Pennsylvania???

Something tells me more people hate trump than support Biden, and that's good for Biden.
There's a lot of vote blue no matter who people out there and also a good number of never trumpers as well to be sure

It's almost exclusively never trumpers.

Most everyone in my circle are democrats. None of them support Biden as much as they despise tiny.
If it wasnt trump I imagine 95% of the people you're describing would decide they needed to hate the next guy up just as much. Democrats called Bush, Romney and even McCain Hitler before trump came along lol

If it wasnt trump I imagine 95% of the people you're describing would decide they needed to hate the next guy up just as much. Democrats called Bush, Romney and even McCain Hitler before trump came along lol
No we didn't.

Many of us would support Romney and even I was on the fence about McCain until he picked Palin as VP.

You don't know the opposition very well at all.

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke

I think Trump wins, but imagine how well a regular old Mitt Romney type Republican would do.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT