ADVERTISEMENT

Trump warns of ‘potential death & destruction’ if he’s charged in hush-money case

I'm curious to see the response for the next time he's charged with felonies. Be it from Georgia or DC.
This are the more serious charges…

MAGA will voice support but the realization is sinking in that he can’t win.

MAGA loves Trump…given. They also hate the Democrats. That equation is gonna bleed his support.

The first few primaries will tell the tale.

MAGA loves Trump…given. They also hate the Democrats. That equation is gonna bleed his support.

Well if you're a politician. You'll certainly become more measured with words of support. Eventually it will be I barely knew him.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I'm amazed that there isn't a Republican presidential candidate that isn't bashing Trump. There are still quite a few sane Republicans and I feel that they would galvanize around a candidate that would popular in the general election.
It’s coming…I think they’re going to concentrate on the “Trump can’t win” line….which is a stronger argument as the indictments come down.

There won’t be a total repudiation…that’d be admitting they were wrong in supporting him. Can’t have that 😄

It’s gonna be a steady decline in support.

That’s my prediction anyway 😄

It’s coming…I think they’re going to concentrate on the “Trump can’t win” line….which is a stronger argument as the indictments come down.

There won’t be a total repudiation…that’d be admitting they were wrong in supporting him. Can’t have that 😄

History is not on your side.

You have farrrrrrrr too much faith in the GOP. Trump is their man. He owns them. There's no arguing that.
You underestimate their hatred of the D’s and their agenda. That’s gonna outweigh love of Trump as this goes along.

Well if you're a politician. You'll certainly become more measured with words of support. Eventually it will be I barely knew him.
Exactly. Like I said…they’re gonna couch it in the “he can’t win” argument.

When?
We know McCarthy is all in. That means the House GOP won’t go against Trump.

Senators now coming out to support him.

MAGAs of course.

Then the “We had no choice” non-Trump supporters who voted for Trump twice and will again a third time.

Who exactly is going to oppose his nomination?

Who cares if Trump wins the primary and loses to Biden again? The biggest reason Biden won, was that he was the most centrist Dem candidate against Trump. Why not elect a centrist Conservative, he would whoop Biden in the general?
Would a centrist-Republican defeat Biden in the general? I don't think so. Yes, the undecideds would probably like this candidate, but would the crazies vote for them? I'm not convinced MAGA is all that interested in old-school Republican politics. I think they prefer trolls. Centrist Republicans are boring by design.

When?
We know McCarthy is all in. That means the House GOP won’t go against Trump.

Senators now coming out to support him.

MAGAs of course.

Then the “We had no choice” non-Trump supporters who voted for Trump twice and will again a third time.

Who exactly is going to oppose his nomination?
He won’t win the nomination.

He can’t even get MAGA to turn out and protest his arrest at this point. Do you think the same would’ve been true a year or 2 ago? I don’t.

12 people showing up when dear leader is arrested speaks volumes

• Haha
Reactions: globalhawk
They get it…just not vocal about it. That’d be admitting they were wrong. Not gonna happen.
This is all we heard when he was in office too. That everyone knows he's a nutjob, idiot, moron, not fit for office, etc etc etc. Yet here we are, years later and he's the leader of the party. Nothing is going to change.

This is all we heard when he was in office too. That everyone knows he's a nutjob, idiot, moron, not fit for office, etc etc etc. Yet here we are, years later and he's the leader of the party. Nothing is going to change.
Just wait a year. Things will be different ;)

Reactions: McLovin32
Would a centrist-Republican defeat Biden in the general? I don't think so. Yes, the undecideds would probably like this candidate, but would the crazies vote for them? I'm not convinced MAGA is all that interested in old-school Republican politics. I think they prefer trolls. Centrist Republicans are boring by design.
The MAGAs/crazies are not voting Dems, thats for sure. I think they would take the lesser of two "evils" and vote for the GOP stooge. It's the only hope for the GOP in my opinion.

Last edited:

Trump brought voters to the polls. Many of his most loyal supporters will just stay home instead of voting for the "establishment GOP RINO candidate who stole the nomination from him". It's a lose-lose for Republicans.

He won’t win the nomination.

He can’t even get MAGA to turn out and protest his arrest at this point. Do you think the same would’ve been true a year or 2 ago? I don’t.

12 people showing up when dear leader is arrested speaks volumes
Maybe it was only 12 as they see many other rioters given prison sentences.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT