ADVERTISEMENT

Trump warns that he and the now RADICALIZED REPUBLICAN PARTY will wreck havoc on America if he's indicted

Biden needs to start releasing white papers on how secret service protection would work in a prison setting.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I think we call his bluff. If he gets indicted or arrested what are his radical supporters going to do? Attack something? Riot in the streets? I don't see it. There will be unrest, but to what extent? I imagine the GOP would be pretty silent save a few Gaetz or MTG rants.

I think we call his bluff. If he gets indicted or arrested what are his radical supporters going to do? Attack something? Riot in the streets? I don't see it. There will be unrest, but to what extent? I imagine the GOP would be pretty silent save a few Gaetz or MTG rants.
yeah, most of his supporters are full of hot air. Will a few of them "riot", sure. But it wouldn't be the first time we've seen riots. The question would be interested to see whether our police would respond in the same ways as they have with things like BLM.

Anyone have suggestions on which cities should be looted and set on fire? I figured since you lefties approve of that type of behavior you could give those far right morons some good ideas on where they can get some good free shit.

Anyone have suggestions on which cities should be looted and set on fire? I figured since you lefties approve of that type of behavior you could give those far right morons some good ideas on where they can get some good free shit.

What lefties approve of the behavior you describe?

low-angle-view-scarecrow-against-cloudy-sky-562838541-5aaf18adfa6bcc00360a609c.jpg

Oh wow Americans! If trump thinks it's going to be so bad if he's indicted, just imagine how much worse it would be if he's sentenced to prison. I'm just shaking in my boots, but if it happens, I'm pretty sure we'll all survive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT