ADVERTISEMENT

Trump yet again proving he is by far the biggest moron ever to hold office

Hey bud,

Zuck said the Biden admin leaned on them, it wasn't about who was President.
Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

Zuckerberg has been quite clear on who was influencing gim and never has Trump's name come up.
Let me break this down for you:
  1. Trump’s MAIN point was about 2020 election interference. This is not parsing his words or reading anything in. It is literally the subject of his tweet
  2. As evidence he says that Facebook complained that the Biden White House was suppressing info on the laptop, except
  3. Biden WAS NOT PRESIDENT in 2020. He was inaugurated in 2021
Now, if Trump wants to tweet that after the election Biden had the White House suppress it, sure fair game. But that has nothing to do with the election.

Now do you see how Trump spins everything to make him out to be an election victim?

So what does that have to do with Trump's dumb and unfactual tweet or the fact he's a goddam moron?
He is using today's present tense for the "white house".

It's funny to see you guys act like you care about this and don't have ahit to say on what actually happened though.

All and all, I prefer gin.

It's funny to see you guys act like you care about this and don't have ahit to say on what actually happened though.

JFC you are a ball slurper.

He CLEARLY is trying to imply the POWER of the White House was used to try to influence Facebook.

But Biden was a non-governmental everyday citizen candidate at the time.

Except that what Zuckerberg actually said is two different things: first that Facebook suppressed the laptop story prior to the election and second that the Biden White House put pressure on covid related information.

Your moron in chief conflated these two unrelated points to make a story about election interference that simply isn’t true.

I like how you white knight him at every turn, even though most of what he says is absolutely proven to be bullshit. Why do you keep doing it?

Except that what Zuckerberg actually said is two different things: first that Facebook suppressed the laptop story prior to the election and second that the Biden White House put pressure on covid related information.

Your moron in chief conflated these two unrelated points to make a story about election interference that simply isn’t true.

I like how you white knight him at every turn, even though most of what he says is absolutely proven to be bullshit. Why do you keep doing it?
Dude I totally get it, Zuckerberg came out and said Biden pressured them to create a narrative and supress free speech but because Trump grabbed a pussy 30 years ago he is the devil.

I get it.

why do you work so hard to defend this guy?
I don't get it, as many of us have said before, he used to be a semi-reasonable conservative on the site. Now he's gone all Carrie Nation against those nasty Dems. I just don't get it, he seems to be taking this election very personal which I could understand if his party wasn't running one of the biggest POS humans in history.

Let me break this down for you:
  1. Trump’s MAIN point was about 2020 election interference. This is not parsing his words or reading anything in. It is literally the subject of his tweet
  2. As evidence he says that Facebook complained that the Biden White House was suppressing info on the laptop, except
  3. Biden WAS NOT PRESIDENT in 2020. He was inaugurated in 2021
Now, if Trump wants to tweet that after the election Biden had the White House suppress it, sure fair game. But that has nothing to do with the election.

Now do you see how Trump spins everything to make him out to be an election victim?
notice how whisky doesn't/can't respond to posts with the truth in them.
Why is that whisky: haven't got your marching order for the day.

Only if you're the dumbass that doesn't know Zucker (not Trump) is talking about the current white house
LOL...so Trump didn't realize who Zuckerberg was talking about...it's right there in the tweet...making him a dumbass according to you and validating the thread.

Well done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT