ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk fuels far right violence in the U.K.

Ok why can't they just shut down Elon's account in the UK. He has no freedom of speech in UK, and if they claim he is causing uprisings, I think they would have ample standing to do it. We can't yell fire in movie theater.

As to immigration, I am a pro immigration individual. As long as your country has the jobs available and the infrastructure to accommodate, if someone wants to come for a better life, willing to do the tasks to become an upstanding citizen it should be allowed after background check and regular monitoring.

Even in this thread there are many that are protectionary. Whisky looking to Poland. Well Poland has its own issues, but it currently doesn't have a right wing party blaming immigration for all its problems so I guess they do have that.
They don’t let Islam in

You don’t see a problem with giving more jail time for selling anti illegal immigrant stickers?
You seem to want to give racists a pass. I understand as you come off as one.
Minors who have been victimized tend to get light sentences.

You seem to want to give racists a pass. I understand as you come off as one.
Minors who have been victimized tend to get light sentences.
I’m telling you, it’s backwards that a violent crime gets off easy, even at that age, the victim was 12. You don’t see how that could ignite the native population?

I’m not calling for murder or extermination, I want to limit Islam. Were the Jews raping and assaulting Germans at a high rate?
I'm going to apologize on this one. When I first saw Elon's tweet you reposted, I immediately thought, "there's no chance in hell someone raped a 12/13 year old girl and only got 180 days of community service for it. That's some far right wing propaganda Elon is peddling."

After doing my own research, it is in fact accurate. The guy was 15 at the time and claimed he was brainwashed and pressured into it by the other members of the gang. Still though, 180 days of community service for that level of crime is unacceptable and a great way to divide the local population.

I take back what I said and I'm sorry for going on the attack.

I’m telling you, it’s backwards that a violent crime gets off easy, even at that age, the victim was 12. You don’t see how that could ignite the native population?
I can see how racists would use it to fire up other simple minded people.
Like you.
But fortunately courts don't base their decisions on what racists may thing.

I'm going to apologize on this one. When I first saw Elon's tweet you reposted, I immediately thought, "there's no chance in hell someone raped a 12/13 year old girl and only got 180 days of community service for it. That's some far right wing propaganda Elon is peddling."

After doing my own research, it is in fact accurate. The guy was 15 at the time and claimed he was brainwashed and pressured into it by the other members of the gang. Still though, 180 days of community service for that level of crime is unacceptable and a great way to divide the local population.

I take back what I said and I'm sorry for going on the attack.
Thanks man

They don’t let Islam in
Look you said you wanted to be rational yesterday. An Islam individual is not anymore dangerous than any other person correct? Any group can create gangs or ect to create violence an any type of person can kill others or cause immense harm. So if a white christian person kills 3 people, it is Ok because he is not Islam. Again lets look at this rationally.

Look you said you wanted to be rational yesterday. An Islam individual is not anymore dangerous than any other person correct? Any group can create gangs or ect to create violence an any type of person can kill others or cause immense harm. So if a white christian person kills 3 people, it is Ok because he is not Islam. Again lets look at this rationally.
Again, look at the stats in England. Look at Poland, what’s missing from Poland is crime and a larger chunk of refugees from Islamic nations

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT