ADVERTISEMENT

trump's been bragging he's more popular than Taylor Swift

baddog25

HR All-American
Aug 6, 2018
sell out 80,000 seat wembley stadium 3 nights in a row and we'll talk. LOL what a clown.

edit: 4 nights

Man, Taylor Swift is living rent-free in the minds of all those MAGAs. What's the deal with that?

I guess in 2020 she came out for Biden and now she's been in the news a lot because of a successful tour, movie, and dating Kelce. So there are a lot of conspiracy theories about her and Kelce.

They hate Kelce as well because he advertised for the COVID shot.

Reactions: MitchLL
They have to have something new, almost daily, to be enraged about. It’s in their DNA, their victim hood needs to be constantly refreshed. Today Taylor Swift or lesbian M&M’s, tomorrow who the hell knows?

They have been conditioned to believe that the world is out to get them. This conditioning started decades ago.

They have to have something new, almost daily, to be enraged about. It’s in their DNA, their victim hood needs to be constantly refreshed. Today Taylor Swift or lesbian M&M’s, tomorrow who the hell knows?h
Ive heard from some on this board that its only the libs get triggered

He's more infamous than Taylor swift... I'd probably give him that.

I bet the "have you heard of this person" numbers are similar.

Donald Trump:

Meanwhile, thousands of largely maskless people showed up for Trump’s rally. The campaign said that 15,000 tickets had been requested for the event in the parking lot of Raymond James Stadium. The large crowd was packed tightly together in a grassy field.
https://www.heraldtribune.com/story...trump-spoke-crowd-thousands-tampa/6056833002/

Taylor swift in same stadium

Saturday saw only 614 more people at Raymond James than Thursday—and brought Swift’s three-day attendance total in Tampa to a staggering 206,459—but it sounded like there was an extra bowl’s worth of bodies in the stadium.
https://www.cltampa.com/music/revie...ale from Taylor,drowned out by the singalongs.

fake-news.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT