ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's "Truth Social" May Launch on President's Day (Feb 21) - Are You In?

I don't want to run afoul of the rules here. NoSoul over at Miserychant would ban me for life for posting this

https://twitter(dot)com/beaner803/status/1508138405858795526

Replace the (dot) with a .

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I don't want to run afoul of the rules here. NoSoul over at Miserychant would ban me for life for posting this

https://twitter(dot)com/beaner803/status/1508138405858795526

Replace the (dot) with a .
Dan appears to have completely missed the point of Christianity. Exactly what is a "Die Hard Christian"? I didn't know being a fan of Christians was a thing.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
I’m out of the loop. What is it with Nunes and cows?

Last edited:
Reactions: win4jj

What a schmuck.

Amateur Hour, lol:

The company has an app for iPhones but no app for Android phones, which comprise more than 40% of the U.S. market, though the company has advertised seeking an engineer to build one.

The exit of two executives critical to the app-launch efforts could imperil the company’s progress as it tries to prove it can compete with mainstream platforms such as Twitter, said two people familiar with the company. Like Twitter, Trump’s platform offers users the chance to connect and share their thoughts.

“If Josh has left… all bets are off,” one of those sources said of tech chief Adams, calling him the “brains” behind Truth Social’s technology.

This is what I was referencing about Trump's dwindling attendance numbers. 5000 people showed up in Michigan, which is a small number by itself, but how many of the people there were the truly demented who follow Trump from town to town?
"Oh! He looked right at me"!!!
Funny that loyalty was mentioned. Trump is letting a lot of people rot in jail, and will probably get more people arrested and send to jail, but he won't lift a finger to help them. He certainly won't give away any of that money he's raising off of suckers like in that video. Those two clowns spend all of their allowance on patches, and give the rest to Trump.

This is what I was referencing about Trump's dwindling attendance numbers. 5000 people showed up in Michigan, which is a small number by itself, but how many of the people there were the truly demented who follow Trump from town to town?
"Oh! He looked right at me"!!!
Funny that loyalty was mentioned. Trump is letting a lot of people rot in jail, and will probably get more people arrested and send to jail, but he won't lift a finger to help them. He certainly won't give away any of that money he's raising off of suckers like in that video. Those two clowns spend all of their allowance on patches, and give the rest to Trump.
The Grateful Dead had the Dead Heads.

Trump has the Dead Enders.

Elon Musk purchased 9% of Twitter making him the largest individual shareholder. He was added to the board yesterday. DumbFuk Nation responds by demanding that Orange Jesus be allowed back on Twitter.

Though unneeded, the purchase may be the final nail in the coffin for Truth Social. It won't kill this thread!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
Facebook and Twitter aren't the final evolution in social media platforms. We'll see more stuff, and we'll see more largely un-moderated offerings.

The youtube alternative, Rumble, has really taken off, for example. Expect more of that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT