ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's "Truth Social" May Launch on President's Day (Feb 21) - Are You In?

The two dumases who helped elect TRUMP are now worried that he wants to be a dictator

The Economist asks: Is America dictator-proof?

The overzealous and ineffective mandated closures and restrictions were the mistake. Blame whoever you want, I don’t care. Just don’t make the same mistake again.

UNPOSSIBLE

All our resident Covid deniers claimed this was Dems and Biden...

@your_master5
@MichaelKeller99
@naturalbornhawk
@Pinehawk

etc etc etc....
I fought with you about masks and effectiveness of vaccines/lockdowns, dickhead. I never condoned Trump or anyone else for shutting down. You on the other hand would still have the country locked down and force clot shot #129 up everyone if you ran the country.

The overzealous and ineffective mandated closures and restrictions were the mistake.
Most were not "mandated", at least not at any federal level.

Most businesses voluntarily shut down to protect their own workers. Localities set restrictions when infection rates ballooned in their areas, so that their hospitals were not overwhelmed.

Despite the inconveniences, we still had many hospitals that did not fare well; would have been 10-100x worse if we'd done nothing, and now we'd have 10x more people w/ Long Covid sequelae.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
Jumping straight to a ridiculous statement. Of course.
That is a FACT.

You're gaslighting, when you claim otherwise. There was absolute panic among hospitals taking in dozens of Covid patients and filling their ICUs to the brink, and it is a fact that most hospitals cancelled non-emergency (elective) surgeries during the first year of Covid because they did not have the extra staff to handle them, nor the PPE to cover those procedures.

Several physicians who post on this board told you this, as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
The state closed bars in 5 specific counties...because 'small hospitals' would have to 'shut down' when all of their 'staff became ill or died'.
Who is gaslighting? lol

The STATE decided on shutdowns. Of business frequented by young people. The lowest risk demographic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT