ADVERTISEMENT

Tua with another head injury

That level of hit probably happens 20 times a game and it was enough to ring his bell.

Tua's only 26 but at this point I feel like I'm watching a past his prime fighter out there hoping he is just able to get through it without suffering any more damage.
Guy's necks don't go that way 20 times a game

It's not just about being a hard hit. Sometimes the smallest impact in just the right angle and spot can be enough. Plus, as mentioned, he is already going to be more sensitive due to previous injuries.

I swore to my wife if we had boys, I just wouldn't be able to support them playing football. Even as much as I love the sport.

Feel bad for the young man, injuries had ended many a career way too early.

There really weren’t any. The best option was probably Mac Jones and the Patriots wouldn’t have traded in their own division.

Jacoby Brissett is a starter in the League.

The Browns probably knew about the new Watson accuser when they made the deal for Winston.

The Broncos are starting Bo Nix with Zach Wilson as the backup.

Reactions: mnole03
I realize it was a 4th down situation in the RZ, but good lord man, he had no one in front of him if he veers to the left and dives for the marker instead of lowering his helmet and just plowing straight forward, then the defender is far less likely to deliver a frontal blow to your noggin. I know Tua is as tough as they come, but that was a really poor decision on his part. Ultimately, I hope he's OK but he's got to be smarter than that.

I’m a Dolphins fan and not sure I can watch him play anymore if he somehow gets cleared. That’s scary stuff and the worst things go through my head thinking about the long term effects of these.

It's not just about being a hard hit. Sometimes the smallest impact in just the right angle and spot can be enough. Plus, as mentioned, he is already going to be more sensitive due to previous injuries.

I swore to my wife if we had boys, I just wouldn't be able to support them playing football. Even as much as I love the sport.

Feel bad for the young man, injuries had ended many a career way too early.
He can should retire at 26 with $73.5M career earnings. I don't feel too bad for him. His grandkids are set for life if he even has 1/10th of his brain function left.

Reactions: funksouljon
The same competitive drive that pushes them to achieve also can result in a loss of good judgement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT