ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson after Putin interview…

the24fan

HR Heisman
Jul 30, 2007

I’m not on any side politically, but this interview is actually very well done. People may disagree w Tucker but it’s hard to argue the reasonable answers to these questions.
Just curious what everyone thinks about this? I suppose you have to go into it with no preconceived bias.

I’m not on any side politically, but this interview is actually very well done. People may disagree w Tucker but it’s hard to argue the reasonable answers to these questions.
Just curious what everyone thinks about this? I suppose you have to go into it with no preconceived bias.

He’s a total jackass. He can stay in Moscow for the rest of his miserable existence.

My friend who still talks about Loose Change agrees with you.

He’s a total jackass. He can stay in Moscow for the rest of his miserable existence.
I get that he’s gonna piss a lot of people off , but his responses are logical , well thought out and from what I can tell it seems like he’s right. I think every government on this earth is corrupt and I do think there’s a dark agenda going on in this country.

I get that he’s gonna piss a lot of people off , but his responses are logical , well thought out and from what I can tell it seems like he’s right. I think every government on this earth is corrupt and I do think there’s a dark agenda going on in this country.
His very first statement is that the government spied on his text messages and leaked them to the New York Times, without any proof whatsoever. Do you think that's a logical and well thought out statement?

Tucker is a doosh. He may be "right" about some things but I'll never look to him for any sort of truth that is in PROPER context. It's not that hard to figure out why a rational person would very strongly take whatever he says with an ocean size grain of salt.

Tucker drinks from a used enema bag. And likes it.
disgusted-man-eww-reaction-sj9f8xftdczpsh7y.gif

Am I the only one here hearing a little kid cartoon voice when I read these?

It could be the gummies

It isn't bias when Tucker has proven himself to be a stupid douche. He relishes it. He rolls around in his stupidity and corrupt douche bag persona like he's a hog in a mud hole.

Tucker is a doosh. He may be "right" about some things but I'll never look to him for any sort of truth that is in PROPER context. It's not that hard to figure out why a rational person would very strongly take whatever he says with an ocean size grain of salt.

Exactly, his texts showed he didn't believe in the stolen election bullshit, but he still went on air every night to spout it

OP are you interested in visiting Russia? I know some people to help you out.

His very first statement is that the government spied on his text messages and leaked them to the New York Times, without any proof whatsoever. Do you think that's a logical and well thought out statement?
The kicker here is that Tuck blames the gubment, when it is his own employer, Rupert Murdoch's Fox, that has a history of being convicted for tapping phones, emails, and text messages!

Gee, Tuck, maybe you should consider that maybe the very same guy that FIRES you had been tapping and stealing and leaking your shit for that very purpose? But sure, go blame the "gubment." What a dumbass.

Exactly, his texts showed he didn't believe in the stolen election bullshit, but he still went on air every night to spout it

Exactly. These Fox News anchors don't believe anything they say on air. It's all about the ratings and $$$.

Does anyone here know of Fox News propagandist Laura Ingraham???

I met her standing in line at a store 15 years ago. I fibbed and said I was a "huge fan" of her show. 😀

We talked for about 3 minutes and she said: "President Bush is a patriot but he was a disaster." And I said "I know, right? He invaded Iraq."

You think she would have said anything like that on air?!

Nope.

I said the same and I was wrong. I just don’t get how he doesn’t understand that putting the fear of DEATH in people isn’t the best way to go about cleaning up a train station.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Nothing to expand. I was just curious what other people thought.
So you just say there's a "dark agenda" in this country, get asked to explain what you mean by that, and then say there's nothing to expand on. Got it. Makes perfect sense, especially in a thread that you started about Tucker Carlson.

This is 100% a troll thread, and not even a very creative one. The trolling has gone downhill on here.

So you just say there's a "dark agenda" in this country, get asked to explain what you mean by that, and then say there's nothing to expand on. Got it. Makes perfect sense, especially in a thread that you started about Tucker Carlson.

This is 100% a troll thread, and not even a very creative one. The trolling has gone downhill on here.
It has gone downhill big time

Not worth debating . It accomplishes nothing in the end. I’m not gonna argue about trolling . I don’t get on here to troll

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT