ADVERTISEMENT

Turkey has begun its invasion of Syria

if Obama's too early disengagement from Iraq did not warrant impeachment why should trump's screw up on Syria? It was a policy error not a high crime and misdemeanor
OMG, here we go again with this nonsense.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Maybe you should read up on the Status of Forces agreement we had with Iraq at that time. That just might tell you what the difference is between these 2 scenarios?

Probably not, though, I fear.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Maybe you should read up on the Status of Forces agreement we had with Iraq at that time. That just might tell you what the difference is between these 2 scenarios?

Please read the Status of Forces Agreement we have with Syria at this time.

Isn't this Russia's problem now? Isn't it a good idea to turn the ME over to the Russia?
yes when trump first came into office dems were mad he bombed Syria. but he was sending a message to Russia. he bombed Russian migs. dems were not buying it. now he just simply walks away, lets Russia do the bombing now. if they have any migs left.

Exactly right this was the plan.

One more string pulled by Putin. The question is why is Trump doing his bidding?
I’m guessing because he has property in Turkey. Turkey has given him more money than any other nation via hotel accommodations. And he really wants property in Russia.

Is selling out our military allies for personal profit an impeachable offense?

I'm with you here. This POTUS (hopefully not for long) needs to explain his decision to Congress and the American people. And then he needs to reverse it.
Probably too late for all that I imagine. How long do you think Trump would avoid a subpoena to answer to Congress? Only right wing radio and TV personalities can get this reversed in time to matter.

If you’re listening, this is your hero moment Rush Limbaugh.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I’m guessing because he has property in Turkey. Turkey has given him more money than any other nation via hotel accommodations. And he really wants property in Russia.

Is selling out our military allies for personal profit an impeachable offense?
who is our ally? Syria who has gassed people? kurds who have terrorists everywhere?

Anyone on record as wanting the US out of foreign conflicts and to quit playing the role of the world's police force, and now criticizing this move, are bleeping hypocrites. What are we going to do, stay in Syria forever until the Kurds have their own country? It's Syria ffs. These people have been warring for centuries. Its not like the Kurds were fighting isis FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF HELPING THE US.
Either you think it's our role to participate in nation building and to pick sides and fight in every damn armed conflict around the globe, or you dont. It's really that simple.

I'm with you here. This POTUS (hopefully not for long) needs to explain his decision to Congress and the American people. And then he needs to reverse it.
he needs to explain to congress his decision for no longer spending tax payer money over there on a cluster hunch that gets us nowhere? he needs a medal from congress.

Anyone on record as wanting the US out of foreign conflicts and to quit playing the role of the world's police force, and now criticizing this move, are bleeping hypocrites. What are we going to do, stay in Syria forever until the Kurds have their own country? It's Syria ffs. These people have been warring for centuries. Its not like the Kurds were fighting isis FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF HELPING THE US.
Either you think it's our role to participate in nation building and to pick sides and fight in every damn armed conflict around the globe, or you dont. It's really that simple.
Then you never get to complain about process again.

Reactions: Hawkeye009
if Obama's too early disengagement from Iraq did not warrant impeachment why should trump's screw up on Syria? It was a policy error not a high crime and misdemeanor
Do we really need to go back to Bush/Chaney/Rice/Rumsfeld and their made up war?

Reactions: cigaretteman
apparently the dems have convinced themselves the kurds are a bunch of aoc and hillary types...women only, no terrorists

you think putin enjoys using his resources and money rather than ours?

Somebody needs to explain how handing over the ME shitshow to Russia is a bad thing for the US. Let them repeat their Afghanistan nightmare.

Reactions: Ried#3
Somebody needs to explain how handing over the ME shitshow to Russia is a bad thing for the US. Let them repeat their Afghanistan nightmare.
the dems somehow think the kurds are aoc and Hillary , and Syria is cedar rapids iowa

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Nailed it.

yes when trump first came into office dems were mad he bombed Syria. but he was sending a message to Russia. he bombed Russian migs. dems were not buying it. now he just simply walks away, lets Russia do the bombing now. if they have any migs left.

We didn’t bomb any Russian planes.
We were accused by Russia of observing and potentially directing a drone swarm that did drop mortar rounds on several Russian aircraft at Khmeimim air base.
Russians have subsequently shot down dozens of drones attempting to attack their facilities in Syria.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT