ADVERTISEMENT

Turning Point USA founder Bill Montgomery dies from Coronavirus

FlickShagwell

HR Legend
Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
TPUSA backs campus groups like students for Trump, has a right wing fake news site, and keeps a “Professor Watch List” where anyone can find the names and home addresses of college professors suspected by TPUSA creeps of being too liberal.

Also, they put out memes like this:

116348890_10108267434367199_5693311264116942554_o.jpg

Today just keeps getting more hilarious. :cool:

TPUSA backs campus groups like students for Trump, has a right wing fake news site, and keeps a “Professor Watch List” where anyone can find the names and home addresses of college professors suspected by TPUSA creeps of being too liberal.

I will play the funeral music.

tenor.gif

Karma Karma Karma....

He just "go".

I thought masks were worn to protect others, not oneself??

Confusing I know when the goalposts are moved so frequently.

Ok. . . he might have benefited from other people around him wearing one? Still doesn't change the reality of the situation.

For the record my understanding is that it can help with both protecting yourself and protecting others but it does more to protect others than it does to protect yourself.

My biggest fear is Trump catches the virus and dies before the election. That would be a shame. He needs to be alive for the massive condemnation of his despicable and corrupt administration that happens on November 3rd.

Making yourself a simpleton moron just to try to twist a statement to make some easily refutable point on the interent is a terrible debate approach.

Unless you are just that dumb and unable to understand the complexities of why wearing a mask is important. In that case, my apologies.

Even with their stupidity, the karma I'm talking about is showing no empathy and almost mocking it. The karma due to you.....

Call me about empathy when the Trumpsters show it for . . . ANYONE.

John Lewis died, Congressman, Civil rights pioneer and he couldn't even get a flipping tweet from the president. You know the president that tweets about literally anything that passes through his idiot brain.

There was a another politician in which Trump suggested was in hell and was mad that said politician's wife voted against him.

Call Trump and his people and demand they start showing a little bit of empathy for people who died of shit that wasn't even the result of their own stupidity. This guy died of his own stupidity and you are demanding that the left suddenly have empathy for him. An empathy that has not been shown to them by the leader of the country or his supporters. Shoot an empathy that he and his supporters couldn't even show to lifelong Republican John "Had my shoulders repeatedly dislocated in service to my country" McCain.

The Dems and the Republicans with some amount of integrity left showed up to give John McCain and his family empathy.

Last edited:
Gotta love the people expressing pleasure of a human passing and then using Karma in sentences.....jfc.
This sums up HROT: wishing death on others simply because they have a different opinion. This old bat could have been the ideological wetnurse to all the sadistic libs around here. :p

Call me about empathy when the Trumpsters show it for . . . ANYONE.

John Lewis died, Congressman, Civil rights pioneer and he couldn't even get a flipping tweet from the president. You know the president that tweets about literally anything that passes through his idiot brain.

There was a another politician in which Trump suggested was in hell and was mad that said politician's wife voted against him.

Call Trump and his people and demand they start showing a little bit of empathy for people who died of shit that wasn't even the result of their own stupidity. This guy died of his own stupidity and you are demanding that the left suddenly have empathy for him. An empathy that has not been shown to them by the leader of the country or his supporters. Shoot an empathy that he and his supporters couldn't even show to lifelong Republican John "Had my shoulders repeatedly dislocated in service to my country" McCain.

The Dems and the Republicans with some amount of integrity left showed up to give John McCain and his family empathy.
I believe the President did in fact issue a statement and had the flag flown at half staff. John Lewis deserved more than a tweet and I think POYUS did agree.

My biggest fear is Trump catches the virus and dies before the election. That would be a shame. He needs to be alive for the massive condemnation of his despicable and corrupt administration that happens on November 3rd.
Say, I think we have a winner here.

You win biggest asshole post of the day.

I don’t think it’s funny at all.

I think it’s f——g HILARIOUS.
Gotta say man, your actions lately have been pretty unbecoming. When I first started interacting with you I had higher expectations. You dont owe me a damn thing but I think you are letting your emotions drive you much more than I have seen in years past.

Reactions: smilelock
This sums up HROT: wishing death on others simply because they have a different opinion.

no; we're indifferent to them.

It's karma, and deserved, if they die from it, though. Because they are showing indifference to others with their actions and messaging. So I and others believe it is quite fitting they, themselves suffer and/or die from something they ignored, pushing risks onto others.

It is even worse when they DO NOT get sick or DO NOT die from it, but someone else who didn't choose to be reckless gets it.

I know logic is not your strong suit, but try to follow along:

The man founded an organization that has been promoting the idea of NOT wearing masks.

Many people, in particular conservatives, follow and listen to this organization’s messages.

Masks slow the spread of Covid 19. The more people that wear masks, the lower the probability you will catch the disease.

The man died after catching Covid 19.

Ergo, his probability of catching Covid and dying would have been lower had his own organization not helped politicize mask wearing.

As unfortunate as his death is, maybe this will help people realize that Covid 19 is serious and we should all mask up.

I believe the President did in fact issue a statement and had the flag flown at half staff. John Lewis deserved more than a tweet and I think POYUS did agree.

Wow he flew the flag at half staff. The one tradition that Trump hasn't entirely dumped when someone he doesn't like dies.

I know logic is not your strong suit, but try to follow along:

The man founded an organization that has been promoting the idea of NOT wearing masks.

Many people, in particular conservatives, follow and listen to this organization’s messages.

Masks slow the spread of Covid 19. The more people that wear masks, the lower the probability you will catch the disease.

The man died after catching Covid 19.

Ergo, his probability of catching Covid and dying would have been lower had his own organization not helped politicize mask wearing.

As unfortunate as his death is, maybe this will help people realize that Covid 19 is serious and we should all mask up.

No it won't. It's a cult and Cain wasn't the leader.

Gotta say man, your actions lately have been pretty unbecoming. When I first started interacting with you I had higher expectations. You dont owe me a damn thing but I think you are letting your emotions drive you much more than I have seen in years past.
Not emotion. Logic.

If someone actively promotes non-mask wearing, mocks good faith efforts to stop the spread of a deadly disease, then contracts said disease because they did not do the very things they mocked, they deserve scorn and ridicule. They let their own ego and stupidity and hubris kill them, thus I have zero sympathy. Nor should anyone else.

Not emotion. Logic.

If someone actively promotes non-mask wearing, mocks good faith efforts to stop the spread of a deadly disease, then contracts said disease because they did not do the very things they mocked, they deserve scorn and ridicule. They let their own ego and stupidity and hubris kill them, thus I have zero sympathy. Nor should anyone else.
You do you Sir.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT