ADVERTISEMENT

Turning Point USA founder Bill Montgomery dies from Coronavirus

Yes. You’re a disgusting human being. Oh, BTW, I’m a liberal, not a Marxist.

888e5ff5330d8e18c6c5d630adba0e76--funny-shit-funny-stuff.jpg

You are the one who calls people stupid who are obviously way more intelligent than you. And judging by your posts, I would assume you would proudly call yourself that.
Maybe you could provide an example of me calling a poster stupid to back your claim?

(Before you get hot and bothered I want you to try an experiment. Learn the difference between saying to your wife "you are b1tching today" compared to "you are a b1tch")

boy-hit-in-nuts.jpg

Even you have to realize how stupid that was. We are not on twitter so thr "bot" thing was just stupid and do you really think the old white "magat" folk would say something like that or a younger "woke" crowd. Your stupidity knows no bounds.
Maybe you could provide an example of me calling a poster stupid to back your claim?
Pretty simple just following the course of conversation with you. I'm sorry if you are offended by being called a "trumpbagger". I would assume you could still see the light, although I'm sure that you are either embedded in the culture or are paid to look that way.

Pretty simple just following the course of conversation with you. I'm sorry if you are offended by being called a "trumpbagger". I would assume you could still see the light, although I'm sure that you are either embedded in the culture or are paid to look that way.
You have made an inaccurate claim against my character. Please back it up or acknowledge it was inaccurate.

What's there to justify? I am exhibiting the same indifference to them they are showing to others by placing them all at risk.

And shutting down our sports.
And shutting down our restaurants
And shutting down our concerts
I know... that's the whole point. You're just like them. Doesn't that make you feel good? Now, you can stop denigrating people for doing exactly what you seem to justify doing yourself.

You have made a claim that I call people stupid. Back it up or be a big enough person to admit you were wrong.
It was right there in the post. I copied what you responded to me. Just click on it or ask your supervisor to show you. Now admit you are wrong. I know it isn't in your culture as you would be backpedaling continuously but since you are so adamant I admit to something to which I am not incorrect, I must insist you follow your lead.

It was right there in the post. I copied what you responded to me. Just click on it or ask your supervisor to show you. Now admit you are wrong. I know it isn't in your culture as you would be backpedaling continuously but since you are so adamant I admit to something to which I am not incorrect, I must insist you follow your lead.
I already beat you to that punch. Again, go tell your wife she is b1tching alot today compared to calling her a b1tch. You will notice a major difference. You were wrong, man up.

"Even you have to realize how stupid that was. We are not on twitter so thr "bot" thing was just stupid and do you really think the old white "magat" folk would say something like that or a younger "woke" crowd. Your stupidity knows no bounds."

I know... that's the whole point. You're just like them.

No; I'm not "just like them". I do have empathy for those who are vulnerable, and am willing to make some sacrifices to limit the spread. I am the opposite of "them".

Your argument is like being "intolerant of intolerance" when it comes to bigotry and racism, as if those who call out the bigots are "the same" or "just as bad".

This is all pretty simple.

1. It’s sad that he died.
2. It’s sad that his willful ignorance contributed to his death.
3. It’s inexcusable that, in the interest of political obedience, he willfully promoted ignorance that could kill others.

This is the best post I’ve ever seen from you.

Otherwise, I haven’t seen this much grave dancing on this board since Scalia died.

I already beat you to that punch. Again, go tell your wife she is b1tching alot today compared to calling her a b1tch. You will notice a major difference. You were wrong, man up.

"Even you have to realize how stupid that was. We are not on twitter so thr "bot" thing was just stupid and do you really think the old white "magat" folk would say something like that or a younger "woke" crowd. Your stupidity knows no bounds."
Your idiocy knows no bounds. So I guess I'm not calling you an idiot even though you come across that way. I can understand why mcdonalds let you go.

Your idiocy knows no bounds. So I guess I'm not calling you an idiot even though you come across that way. I can understand why mcdonalds let you go.
You are correct. Telling someone thier "idiocy knows no bounds" is not calling them an idiot. Well done. Now can you admit you were wrong?

No it won't. It's a cult and Cain wasn't the leader.
Lol. Coming from the Cult of Never Trumpers that is precious.

And like the Heaven’s Gates cultists a symbol of allegiance has been adopted. Their symbol was the infamous black and white Nike sneakers, the Never Trumpers is a mask.

Curiously, both being equally effective at stopping viruses. :rolleyes:

No; I'm not "just like them". I do have empathy for those who are vulnerable, and am willing to make some sacrifices to limit the spread. I am the opposite of "them".

Your argument is like being "intolerant of intolerance" when it comes to bigotry and racism, as if those who call out the bigots are "the same" or "just as bad".
How much whitewash is left in your bucket?

Under this handle or a previous one?
If you can find something within the last 5 years I'll claim the loss. Always WDDT.

(Riley im not going to claim to be some perfect person I probably have said something withen the last 5 years that I'm not proud of, I got damn close the other day when the dude told me he wished my.mother would die, but we gotta step back and look at what is really going on here. We are in a perpetual motion of hating each other because of tiny differences and its all a ploy so we dont pay attention to what the fxck is really going on.)

Last edited:
If you can find something within the last 5 years I'll claim the loss. Always WDDT.

(Riley im not going to claim to be some perfect person I probably have said something withen the last 5 years that I'm not proud of, I got damn close the other day when the dude told me he wished my.mother would die, but we gotta step back and look at what is really going on here. We are in a perpetual motion of hating each other because of tiny differences and its all a ploy so we dont pay attention to what the fxck is really going on.)
Hah - yes, always WDDT, not always Whiskeydeltadeltatango. You can fess up or I can put the quotes in.

Shoot yourself man.

Hahaha. You stupid mother. You literally highlighted where I said we will lose one of the games. Not 1 of the two. Is there a rule against taking money from the mentally impaired? I'm not breaking the law by betting someone with downs am I?

Notice how you bring up "when we win our bowl".

"Anyone care to wager that we’ll be ranked after Nebraska? And top 20 when we win our bowl?

I got a c-note

Go look at Michigan’s schedule last year, they also had 2 back-to-back road game trips.

Strength of record, FPI, and all other computer indices suggest that UM & Iowa are not that far off from each other (UM2017 & UI2018).

I’m not asking you to change your mind, but if we can win our bowl this year, we’ll have improved YOY in wins, and to continue the UM/UI comparison, they didn’t exactly have an easy schedule this year... never know something special could be brewing."
I'll take that bet. I missed a good bet with @TheWagerFund I'm not letting 2 go by. Not only do I think we drop one of the games your discussing but at the end we still might not be ranked. Hundo it is?"

Dont breed.

Public

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT