ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Goodson

I was at the game. Was really glad to see his career game to this point. Really wanted him to have that TD.

Don't know what the injury status is of the Colts' two top RBs. Colts could be a playoff team, and TG just may have the opportunity in front of him that so many Hawkeye QB's and RB's just don't seem to get.

Reactions: Torg
I was at the game. Was really glad to see his career game to this point. Really wanted him to have that TD.

Don't know what the injury status is of the Colts' two top RBs. Colts could be a playoff team, and TG just may have the opportunity in front of him that so many Hawkeye QB's and RB's just don't seem to get.
I remember Shonn Greene making the most of his playoff opportunity!

Reactions: cm8124
Why don’t you just worry about the stupid stuff you post. If don’t like it then don’t read the mother ****er

11 carries..lol
Do you kiss your sister with that mouth?

But really, I was first saying that this thread was not necessary because somebody had already started a thread on the same exact topic about 30 minutes before. Ironically, my commenting on the unnecessary thread made it more active than the original.

• Haha
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Do you kiss your sister with that mouth?

But really, I was first saying that this thread was not necessary because somebody had already started a thread on the same exact topic about 30 minutes before. Ironically, my commenting on the unnecessary thread made it more active than the original.
Yeah. Looks like it

Does Tyler still do that thing where after EVERY tackle he gets up and pats the ball because he was just ohhhh sooo close to breaking a long run???

I kid I kid

Don’t be a dbag
Says the guy from Jersey, the mecca of dbags. And my apologies for not thinking multiple threads on the same topic are needed. Maybe there should be a third thread on Goodson playing yesterday. That would keep this board free of clutter.

Jfc, I lol'd at the number 69. That many yards on 11 carries is impressive. Some of you need to pull the corn cob out of your uptight asses.

Um, you guys realize why he's laughing at "69 yards," right? Are you new here and not understand the 6th-grade-level humor that permeates?
Holy cow! Where’d you go to school? I went to a small NW Iowa school in the 60’s and we didn’t understand that humor till about 11th grade (if then😏).

• Haha
Reactions: ddeanHawk
Holy cow! Where’d you go to school? I went to a small NW Iowa school in the 60’s and we didn’t understand that humor till about 11th grade (if then😏).

I nominate these comments for the dubious distinction of Double Entendre of the Day.

any seconds of the motion?

Says the guy from Jersey, the mecca of dbags. And my apologies for not thinking multiple threads on the same topic are needed. Maybe there should be a third thread on Goodson playing yesterday. That would keep this board free of clutter.
Did you ever think he has the poster who started the other thread on ignore?

You are not the board police, get over yourself, newbie. Perhaps you are just another alternate handle, wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

Weird, seemed like a nice stiff-arm at the end. Kind of throws a wrench in HR experts' assessment that he always went down without a fight at first contact.
I dont remenber Goodson and other backs pitty-pattering much their first two seasons.

I think what Goodson and many or most backs have happen to them when they are repeated bashed or met by defenders in the backfield is to get a bit pitty-patty with the footwork rather than bolting 100% at the LOS.

These runners were some of the best athletes in their high school teams and if they had a really good OLine they almost always had green grass to run through without seeing much of the defenders jersey colors.

Reactions: littlez
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT