ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Moreland is back! Can the 8th ranked Wildcats threaten the Hawkeyes in 3 weeks?

Feb 25, 2015
Im telling ya! Moreland is the real deal! Top 20 kid who majored 11th ranked Ryan Christianson from Wisconsin at Midlands last year. Kid is as good or better than Johnny Sebastian! Now if Northwestern would only follow Iowa ( burning Spenca Lee’s shirt last year) or Michigan, burning Parris’s Shirt this weekend, we would have some talking points. Here is how a Lucas Davison led lineup would look!

Rivera over Lee by decision 3-0
DeSanto over Valdiviez by Major 3-4
Thomas over Murin. Toss up, favors the home crowd as Yahya just beat Turk and placed third at Midlands, losing by the same margin as Murin to champ from Northern Iowa 6-4 Cats
Lugo over Oyster 6-7 Hawks
Deakin over Young 9-6 Wildcats
Marinelli major Moreland 9-10. I got Marinelli as ncaa finalist this year! May beat Joseph too
Sebastian over Bowman 12-10. A big if!
Wicke over Jesson by major 12-14. If Devine goes, Wicke by fall 12-16
Davison over Warner 15-16. Davison looked better at Midlands
Jennings forfeit if Stoll ain’t ready 18-16 Wildcats. Without Davison, NU has no chance. Put Jesson and Davison in the lineup and the wildcats are top five team.

I just don’t think Stoll will be ready in three weeks. Hawks may be putting Costello out there!

Looks like they won’t burn either dudes shirt. See Lineup this weekend vs Nebraska.

https://nusports.com/news/2019/1/4/...o-start-big-ten-season-at-no-11-nebraska.aspx

OK, enough already. You pulled one out of your butt, which universally everyone gave you credit for. Doubled down, which I liked. But now you're like quadrupling down with all these prediction posts. Success obviously went to your head.

Either that or happy hour started really early today.

OK, enough already. You pulled one out of your butt, which universally everyone gave you credit for. Doubled down, which I liked. But now you're like quadrupling down with all these prediction posts. Success obviously went to your head.

Either that or happy hour started really early today.
I’m just messing with my hawk breathren! Northwestern ain’t burning Davison’s shirt! Why? Who knows? I don’t know! You have to go all in boys,each and every move! Each and every takedown! I really don’t care about wins and losses! I really respect the fight in DeSanto! You can tell wrassling means something to that kid! Heck, I don’t know why Northwestern didn’t burn Micic’s shirt when he was a frosh? That didnt workout so well for them! Micic would have AAed at 25 his first year,and maybe would have stayed on at NU! I just think when you have the talent to compete at a high level like Jesson and Davison, then take one for the team and do it! Heck, I respect the backup,Branden Devine, who is getting manhandled for going out there. NU is a tough academic school, so if kids need to get adjusted to school, so be it. For me,it’s never about the wins and losses anyways. It’s about the effort. It’s about the learning! I’m an autodidact with an almost photographic memory. But let me tell you something ! I have learned a lot more from losing than winning! Pain and loss is around all of us each and every day. Embrace the process of life. I will be a featured guest on golftalklive radio on Valentine’s Day where I discuss the four true emotions. Joy, grief, fear, and relief. All true jocks embrace the good and bad in their sport. Heck, Stephen Curry hits less than .500 and his is richer than snot! I’m just trash talking on this thread. If you ask me,Chakonis doesn’t want to be out there right now. Last year he was a fringe top 20 kid, now,he isn’t up to par. Who knows what is going on. I guess you can say the same thing about a few hawk guys like Bowman and Warner, who ain’t up,to par right now. I can see Davison taking anywhere from 4th to 8th at Nationals. He ain’t beating Brucki or Nickel,but may beat everyone else. About the same odds as Parris

Last edited:
Reactions: FUMBLE-ROOSKY
I’m just messing with my hawk breathren! Northwestern ain’t burning Davison’s shirt! Why? Who knows? I don’t know! You have to go all in boys,each and every move! Each and every takedown! I really don’t care about wins and losses! I really respect the fight in DeSanto! You can tell wrassling means something to that kid! Heck, I don’t know why Northwestern didn’t burn Micic’s shirt when he was a frosh? That didnt workout so well for them! Micic would have AAed at 25 his first year,and maybe would have stayed on at NU! I just think when you have the talent to compete at a high level like Jesson and Davison, then take one for the team and do it! Heck, I respect the backup,Branden Devine, who is getting manhandled for going out there. NU is a tough academic school, so if kids need to get adjusted to school, so be it. For me,it’s never about the wins and losses anyways. It’s about the effort. It’s about the learning! I’m an autodidact with an almost photographic memory. But let me tell you something ! I have learned a lot more from losing than winning! Pain and loss is around all of us each and every day. Embrace the process of life. I will be a featured guest on golftalklive radio on Valentine’s Day where I discuss the four true emotions. Joy, grief, fear, and relief. All true jocks embrace the good and bad in their sport. Heck, Stephen Curry hits less than .500 and his is richer than snot! I’m just trash talking on this thread. If you ask me,Chakonis doesn’t want to be out there right now. Last year he was a fringe top 20 kid, now,he isn’t up to par. Who knows what is going on. I guess you can say the same thing about a few hawk guys like Bowman and Warner, who ain’t up,to par right now. I can see Davison taking anywhere from 4th to 8th at Nationals. He ain’t beating Brucki or Nickel,but may beat everyone else. About the same odds as Parris

Now you have a dang near photographic memory.. you truly are the most interesting person in the world!

Im telling ya! Moreland is the real deal! Top 20 kid who majored 11th ranked Ryan Christianson from Wisconsin at Midlands last year. Kid is as good or better than Johnny Sebastian! Now if Northwestern would only follow Iowa ( burning Spenca Lee’s shirt last year) or Michigan, burning Parris’s Shirt this weekend, we would have some talking points. Here is how a Lucas Davison led lineup would look!

Rivera over Lee by decision 3-0
DeSanto over Valdiviez by Major 3-4
Thomas over Murin. Toss up, favors the home crowd as Yahya just beat Turk and placed third at Midlands, losing by the same margin as Murin to champ from Northern Iowa 6-4 Cats
Lugo over Oyster 6-7 Hawks
Deakin over Young 9-6 Wildcats
Marinelli major Moreland 9-10. I got Marinelli as ncaa finalist this year! May beat Joseph too
Sebastian over Bowman 12-10. A big if!
Wicke over Jesson by major 12-14. If Devine goes, Wicke by fall 12-16
Davison over Warner 15-16. Davison looked better at Midlands
Jennings forfeit if Stoll ain’t ready 18-16 Wildcats. Without Davison, NU has no chance. Put Jesson and Davison in the lineup and the wildcats are top five team.

I just don’t think Stoll will be ready in three weeks. Hawks may be putting Costello out there!

Looks like they won’t burn either dudes shirt. See Lineup this weekend vs Nebraska.

https://nusports.com/news/2019/1/4/...o-start-big-ten-season-at-no-11-nebraska.aspx

What's up with Iowa losing a point after 149? Is ref 47 there?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT