ADVERTISEMENT

Tyranny

I don't give a shit about whatever it is the OP is going for, but, ya gotta admit the dems trying to make Kamala seem normal after trying to make Biden seem normal is going to insult some.
It’s just dumb. Biden was pressured, but ultimately his decision. If the primary voters feel betrayed they will vote accordingly, or not at all. Result? Trump win.

If the elites force Harris and she is a shit candidate. Result? Trump win.

So why would they be complaining about this? The answer is they know their guy is dogshit and likely just lost his best chance at winning. And they’re mad they won’t have Joe and Hunter to attack.
And also they now don’t know what they’re going to do with the $300 in **** Joe Biden merch they just ordered.

It’s just dumb. Biden was pressured, but ultimately his decision. If the primary voters feel betrayed they will vote accordingly, or not at all. Result? Trump win.

If the elites force Harris and she is a shit candidate. Result? Trump win.

So why would they be complaining about this? The answer is they know their guy is dogshit and likely just lost his best chance at winning. And they’re mad they won’t have Joe and Hunter to attack.
And also they now don’t know what they’re going to do with the $300 in **** Joe Biden merch they just ordered.
There are always the kids in Ethiopia.

#Iowarosebowlchampionshirt

Don't know the vibe of the board. Got home around 7 and had to mow. Some of these threads are looking TASTY.

There are always the kids in Ethiopia.

#Iowarosebowlchampionshirt

Don't know the vibe of the board. Got home around 7 and had to mow. Some of these threads are looking TASTY.
The vibe is the left is cautiously optimistic. Many not at all sold on Harris, but at least we’re moving again in the right direction. First step was Joe agreeing to step aside.

The MAGAs are regurgitating the same talking point above and Northern dug up a 5 year old FOXNews piece about Kamala and Willie Brown. Not their best showing.

The vibe is the left is cautiously optimistic. Many not at all sold on Harris, but at least we’re moving again in the right direction. First step was Joe agreeing to step aside.

The MAGAs are regurgitating the same talking point above and Northern dug up a 5 year old FOXNews piece about Kamala and Willie Brown. Not their best showing.
Makes sense, can't blame them for being excited to have something to cheer foe all things considered over the last few weeks.

My 2 cents.

Biden was out of gas and Trump was going to coast without any problem. People just were not going to vote, but Trump's base will. Kamala atleast gives the dems a horse to cheer for.

Kamala is Kamala and the media is going to have a hell of a time selling "sharp as a tack" when she inevitably Kamalas.

The one I was low key worried about was a Newsome ticket. He is a bright shiny object and people are stupid. Kamala has 100 days to convince us she isn't the person we have seen foe the last 3.5 years. Newsome could have caught fire in 100 days, I don't think Newsome could go a long election cycle because his history would get aired out but something like this might set up perfectly for him.

Now I see what the OP was going for:

"Get ready for Republicans to all tell democrats how unfair it is that our elected nominee isn't our elected nominee. Guess what! You are the ones who pretend to care about that, not us."

So your vote doesnt matter to Dems? Best of luck with that.

Reactions: VodkaSam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT