ADVERTISEMENT

Tyson in Perry Iowa

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Oh, American First Legal is behind this? Well, if Stephen Miller can't be trusted, who can you trust?
Maybe Northern will drop by and give us the proper context.
The true beauty of the Tyson/Biden subterfuge is that Tyson took over the plant in 2001. Amazing long game being played by those two to arrange such collusion 20+ years ahead of the act.

Oh, American First Legal is behind this? Well, if Stephen Miller can't be trusted, who can you trust?
Maybe Northern will drop by and give us the proper context.
The true beauty of the Tyson/Biden subterfuge is that Tyson took over the plant in 2001. Amazing long game being played by those two to arrange such collusion 20+ years ahead of the act.
God your dumb. I'm sure your left buddies will have a nice circle jerk think about those illegals taking the jobs from people in iowa.

The Tyson plant in Perry is closing permanently. Not all, but some of the workers there have opportunities to transfer to other Tyson facilities in Iowa and remain employed. Where do the 1200 migrants who are stealing their jobs come in?

Is demand for meat dropping or did they increase capacity somewhere else?

Seems odd.

Road bike through Perry multiple times. Nice downtown area.

Maybe a beef producer would be interested in the facilities. Guessing things in the lab grown meat front are not close enough to scale up.

So Tyson fires 1200 Iowans and partners with a Biden Donor ran Illegal Invader NGO called Tent Partnership to replace Those 1200 Iowans with Illegal Invaders , Hope all 1200 who got fired were Biden voters. Boycott any Tyson Product and it's subsidiaries .
Tyson hates unions...Perry is a union plant. Pretty simple...MAGA economics at work. Damn unions! Damn Biden! Damn Democrats!

God, you're dumb. It's important when calling someone dumb, you don't appear to be dumb.
It was polite of you to not point out that I should be "thinking", about those illegals stealing jobs from all those iowans, which is a word normally capitalized, especially by people on an Iowa board.

God your dumb. I'm sure your left buddies will have a nice circle jerk think about those illegals taking the jobs from people in iowa.
Were you denied a job at a protein processing facility due to your race or nationality?

In having to deal with Tyson Foods over my career here and there I find them a horrible company. They have no standards basically.

Is demand for meat dropping or did they increase capacity somewhere else?

Seems odd.

Road bike through Perry multiple times. Nice downtown area.

Maybe a beef producer would be interested in the facilities. Guessing things in the lab grown meat front are not close enough to scale up.
Another company is opening a HUGE beef processing plant near the Mills/Pottawattamie County line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT