Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Our "honest" government gives us a load or malarkey

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • What on earth is the OP talking about

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Other

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Too many people would know if that were true, and it would leak.
However, careful vetting for skunk works projects for man-made tech is different than hundreds of random regular military allegedly witnessing a UFO event.

Go on. Examples?
I've seen non satellite non aircraft objects making g turns that no humans could sustain; blink in and out of frames. Not to mention these are through telescopes so they are clearly out of low earth orbit and certainly exoatmospheric. I don't have any explanations for it. Just fascinating. And yes, pretty easy to pick up satellite orbits and aircraft. One of my telescopes can track satellites in established orbits.

• Love
Reactions: h-hawk
I wouldn’t say that. The same people believing they don’t think the film industry in the 1960s had the technology to make it look like there was a UFO flying saucer laser beaming down missiles are ironically probably the same people that think the moon landing was a staged production. Also, he never said he saw the incident he said he saw film of the incident. I.e, NOT an eye witness. 100s of witnesses including ordinary enlisted guys and you think that has remained quiet for 60 years? Yeah sure.

The incidents at Malmstrom and Vandenberg are very well documented and there are many witnesses. As far as seeing what affected missiles in flight, the flights were filmed. It wasn't possible to see what happened in person because the missiles were very high and moving extremely fast. All that was known until the film was reviewed is that something caused them to fail in flight.

Last edited:
Reactions: GOHOX69
fb69b97a7755b04e8cf39c6a95c62ead.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole
I’ve posted about five seperate times with no response about my outlook for the James Webb Telescope launching in December: I believe it’s discoveries will change mankind.

I’ve posted about five seperate times with no response about my outlook for the James Webb Telescope launching in December: I believe it’s discoveries will change mankind.
No one cares about aliens...unless they are either illegal or stormed the Capitol. :cool:

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
Look into Skinwalker Ranch sometime.
The wife and I have been binge watching The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch lately. Quite the addicting show. We're almost done with Season 4. Some of the stuff they experience during their experiments is pretty ****ing wild.

The wife and I have been binge watching The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch lately. Quite the addicting show. We're almost done with Season 4. Some of the stuff they experience during their experiments is pretty ****ing wild.
Try a night in the desert with night vision goggles. It'll change your perspective.

Agreed. Big ego, big mouth, arrogant. Not good traits for a scientist.
Neil is now more personality and less scientist. He was never really a scientist in the Carl Sagan, Steven Hawking mold.

If you do like astrophysics, youtube has Brian Cox, Brian Greene and Sean Carroll, all of whom are brilliant and fun to listen to.

Neil is now more personality and less scientist. He was never really a scientist in the Carl Sagan, Steven Hawking mold.

If you do like astrophysics, youtube has Brian Cox, Brian Greene and Sean Carroll, all of whom are brilliant and fun to listen to.
Lately I've been going down the rabbit hole on simulation theory. How it relates to deep space and how we perceive the universe is intriguing. BTW, my son-in-law is a major astronomy geek with an incredible telescope and photography equipment. We've spent a few late nights/early mornings getting some amazing images.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT