ADVERTISEMENT

Ugly women and crazy dyed hair, what's up with that?

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
Has anyone else noticed the trend of particularly ugly and obese women in greater numbers dying their hair wild colors like bright green and purple etc.?

Do they think this is going to make them look better or somehow trick dudes (or ladies) into not noticing how ugly and fat they are?

I will hang up and listen to theories.

I was on a plane next to an elderly lady a couple days ago who had sprayed the tips of her hair purple. The colors matched her handbag. Never seen anything like that.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Has anyone else noticed the trend of particularly ugly and obese women in greater numbers dying their hair wild colors like bright green and purple etc.?

Do they think this is going to make them look better or somehow trick dudes (or ladies) into not noticing how ugly and fat they are?

They are just letting Torbs know they TIITB.

images

Saw a heavy-set lady the other day who’s pushing 60 sporting bright pink and purple hair. Struck me as very odd.

Why we’re proud of our fat bodies​

Photographer Alice Zoo speaks to six women about body positivity and fat activism

sharon-mr.jpg

I’m no longer trying to change myself to fit society. I’m trying to change society so it can fit me.

Saw a heavy-set lady the other day who’s pushing 60 sporting bright pink and purple hair. Struck me as very odd.
If u want odd try those older ladies working out in a sports bra top. Unless you're in really good shape u should wear a shirt. Also if in your middle to late ages do as well.

Reactions: GOHOX69 and torbee

Why we’re proud of our fat bodies​

Photographer Alice Zoo speaks to six women about body positivity and fat activism

sharon-mr.jpg

I’m no longer trying to change myself to fit society. I’m trying to change society so it can fit me.
So it's like an international movement?

They heard bright colors attract chubbie-chasers. OP should let them know it's not working.
Although they certainly got his attention...

I was on a plane next to an elderly lady a couple days ago who had sprayed the tips of her hair purple. The colors matched her handbag. Never seen anything like that.
Why do older fat woman dye/colore their hair in purple?

CosmetologistAuthor has 174 answers and 338.4K answer views4y

Wow, I can’t believe someone requested I answer this. Okay, let’s go.
So I’m not old by any means. 19 years old. But, I am overweight and I’ve got purple hair. That, and being a cosmetologist, makes me believe I can accurately answer this question.
There are many reasons that anyone, regardless of age or weight, would dye their hair purple.
  1. They want to do something fun with their hair! Purple is a popular color and often fades beautifully.
  2. They want to be different, or needed a change! I have an identical twin sister, and this did play a part in my decision to cut off my hair and color it purple.
  3. Their favorite color is purple! Why not color your hair purple? It could be their favorite color, a close friends favorite color, or even maybe a family members favorite color. The possibilities are endless!
  4. They’re coloring it purple in support of something or someone! Maybe it was for a charity. Maybe for a friend or coworker with a disease. Maybe for a family member with a disease. Or maybe they just wanted to have purple hair.
  5. They’re just living their best life!!! Who cares why they did it? As long as they feel good about it and enjoy it, then no one has a right to judge them except for the big man himself.

It's so they can attract dudes who are into D&D because those are the only dudes who are into ugly chicks.

Actually this fad seems kinda old. So really don't notice it anymore. Forgot Iowa is 2: to 4 yrs behind trends.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP

2N082wF_d.webp

it’s been going on around here for a few years. Just felt like posting about it today.
Well as long as they think it looks good. Now the sports bra only top in a gym while being old or heavy that's a hard hell no. Same for a dude rocking clothes way too tight.

Pro choice crowd.
I actually agree with you. I believe in freedom of expression. Someone I know proposed to me today to raise 20k for me to shave and cut off my dreads and donate that to charity which I would gladly do, but it has nothing to do with charity and everything to do with how I look. People express themselves in different ways and that’s the way it should be IMO.

Reactions: torbee
Chick's that society would never paying attention to that dye their hair are the female version of dudes who grow monster beards as their personality.

Men should have beards, but, you know the types of dudes I'm talking about.

Chick's that society would never paying attention to that dye their hair are the female version of dudes who grow monster beards as their personality.

Men should have beards, but, you know the types of dudes I'm talking about.
I'm gonna have to dye my pubes blue because I have a big fat ugly c0ck

I read this title and look through the responses and wonder if certain people are even capable of walking themselves through another’s shoes for even a second.

I read this title and look through the responses and wonder if certain people are even capable of walking themselves through another’s shoes for even a second.
That’s actually what I’m trying to do. I’m fat and old myself and can’t figure out why you’d want to draw extra attention to yourself.

It doesn’t bother me - if it makes them happy, good for them. Just curious about motive.

That’s actually what I’m trying to do. I’m fat and old myself and can’t figure out why you’d want to draw extra attention to yourself.

It doesn’t bother me - if it makes them happy, good for them. Just curious about motive.
Some folks simply want to tell the world they exist. Rather they do this than be an icehole in public.

Let's remember to keep our discussions friendly and respectful. People have diverse tastes and styles, and it's essential to embrace and respect individuality. Hair dyeing is a form of self-expression, and everyone has the right to choose the colors they love, regardless of their appearance.
Shifting gears a bit, if anyone is dealing with too much protein in their hair care routine, it's essential to find the right balance. Knowing how to fix too much protein in hair as it can help in maintaining healthy and gorgeous hair, no matter what color it is!

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT