ADVERTISEMENT

UI Childrens Hospital Fundraiser - New Pics

WARHAWK

HR MVP
Oct 8, 2001
Hey Guys- we has one some new pics coming in. We have these Van Ness and Drew Stevens currently. We have 8x10 and 16x20. Will be posting DeJean, Campbell. Kaleb Johnson, Laporta and Lachey, stay tuned. DM or send me an email to mwarren19@hotmail.com.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Just wondering … are the players being compensated for these images through the Swarm Collective?

As I understand it, that’s one of the ways the Swarm was to work — compensating players for the use of their time and/or likeness in support of fundraising programs for non-profits.

Just wondering … are the players being compensated for these images through the Swarm Collective?

As I understand it, that’s one of the ways the Swarm was to work — compensating players for the use of their time and/or likeness in support of fundraising programs for non-profits.
We don't have anything to do with them Everything we do is directly with the individual players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT