ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine VS Russia February 23rd

I'm going back and forth. I really don't want USA to get into another war. But on the other hand, I want to see Putin bitch slapped. I know the former is the right answer. But I really want Vlad and his oligarchs to feel pain.
In my opinion, European countries need to take the lead on this one. Once they show initiative, then we can get involved. Could the US military destroy the Russians, of course we could. But it’s time for other countries to do something.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
In my opinion, European countries need to take the lead on this one. Once they show initiative, then we can get involved. Could the US military destroy the Russians, of course we could. But it’s time for other countries to do something.

I think they might. If they don't, then they are a failed continent.

Reactions: GarryO37
I admittedly am not knowledgeable on the geopolitics of this battle, but this sounds like we are about to have another World War.

FMZYiwLXEAAAiR_

Someone just posted in another thread the possibility of aberrantly high radiation readings coming from the area.

No idea if that was "legit" or not...
I bet Russia feared a desperate Ukraine making some sort of dirty bomb. (Russians of course have plenty of nukes already.)

Reactions: ghost80
I bet Russia feared a desperate Ukraine making some sort of dirty bomb. (Russians of course have plenty of nukes already.)
Yeah, this was my thought. Additionally, any damage to the Chernobyl containment facility would go straight into Belarus.

Reactions: h-hawk
What I think the Western world is ignoring is that if Putin takes Ukraine, he will border even more NATO countries. Once he borders these countries (like he already does with the Baltics), there is much less reaction time for any NATO force. If he is crazy enough, he can eat up Western Europe just like Hitler - one bite at a time.

Great twitter thread about how poor truck maintenance is a major component of the Russian problems.

3toZTVtx_mini.jpg

Natasha Bertrand

@NatashaBertrand
· 7m
The mayor of Kyiv, Vitaly Klitschko, has declared an emergency for the Ukrainian capital effective midnight local time, saying an "operational headquarters has been set up to coordinate the actions of the executive branch, the military command and law enforcement agencies."

Somehow I missed until your post that the former heavyweight boxing champion with a 47-2 record (45 KOs) was the mayor of Kiev/Kyiv. Russia is effed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT