ADVERTISEMENT

UNC is last in the conference

If they never win another game ever, it will be too soon.
Meh. I always saw them as a Michigan and Duke being Ohio State. They were the lesser of two evils. I never root for Duke.

And in the years where UNC had some annoying douches like Tyler Hansborough, I just wished for ties to become a thing in college basketball. ;)

Roy Williams basically threw the whole team under the bus not that long ago ,as tears ran down his cheeks, stating they were the worst team he has ever had...he evidently forgot that it his recruiting that brought the players to North Carolina. It's no wonder the team has given little effort for such 4 and 5 star recruits. I feel so sorry for them......NOT!

Good. I still hate J.R. Reid and Eric Montross and their horrible flattops lol.

LOL at "JR Reid." Hadn't heard that name in forever.

49afd617f436f4293e3c81a7cb070b6c.jpg

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
dude was a 40 year old coach when I was playing HS basketball. He is 4 years older than Dean Smith when he retired.

They've been ripped up by injuries, but good God they look like a bunch of lost souls on the floor.

Wonder if this is Roy's last year. I haven't watched them play this year but based upon the recruiting rankings, I wonder if it's partially just one of those years.

Reminds me of Iowa two years ago, when Iowa just couldn't do anything right, particularly on defense.

Roy has had a habit of underachieving in March more often than not, but he's rarely had bad regular season teams.

TIC. UNCheat needs to reinstate those sham African Studies classes for the athletes that went on for 15 years. I will never let this rest since the NCAA did.

Dude almost came to Iowa under Raveling. He would have been ok had he done that.

I remember during his recruiting he was at a game at Kinnick along with eventual Michigan big man Terry Mills. Can't remember whether Tom Davis or George Raveling was coach at the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT