ADVERTISEMENT

UNI vs Louisville

yerpHAWK

HB All-American
Feb 25, 2013
Didn't see an official thread so decided to start one. Uni looks to have the advantage, but Louisville playing well. Bohannons affected by finger early.

For some Hawk/Clone fans they hate UN and Drake. For me it is fun to have a fallback team and cheer them on as I think it is good for the state. Go Panthers!

uni is going to have to hit more from outside to pull this one out.
Running offense through Tuttle in the post is a losing proposition against cards athletic and large big men down low.

uni is being out-athleted.
uni can't stay with this level of talent unless they start hitting from 3 and louisville shooting percentage falls off by 10-15 points.

I am pulling for UNI, but one of Pitinos's worst teams is manhandling the best UNI team ever.

Iowa must have really pissed of God today. Jeebus, Louisville can't even shoot.

Yea, looks like UNI is going down unfortunately.

Not a great day for the great state of IA.

Originally posted by NI hawk:
I am pulling for UNI, but one of Pitinos's worst teams is manhandling the best UNI team ever.
UNI just sitting out at the 3 point line, they need to post Tuttle down lower and then let him either pass out of a double team or try to draw fouls going to the hoop.

And there goes UNI.

Well, all in all, for having 3 great teams in Iowa through out this season, I say the overall performance of the 3 in the tournament ended as a huge disappointment.

Honestly, UNI is not getting very many calls here. That, and Louisville shooting much better than anticipated have not helped.

Originally posted by disgrig:
Whoopee! So Iowa beat Davidson Intramural
Have you ever watched the NCAA Tourney before? Teams far worse than Davidson pull upsets left and right, every year.

PS. Since are clearly a Cyclone homer, as seen in other threads, let's compare Davidson to UAB. KenPom lists Davidson at 45 and UAB at 119. RPI of Davidson is 35, RPI of UAB is 130.

Enjoy the offseason.

Not a good showing by the 3 Iowa teams. 2-3. I was hoping Iowa or UNI would make the Sweet 16.

Originally posted by Suterman:
Not a good showing by the 3 Iowa teams. 2-3. I was hoping Iowa or UNI would make the Sweet 16.
Not good at all. UNI a big disappointment tonight. Not so much the loss but the way they lost. ISU had a dream draw.

Originally posted by skydog0784:
Yea, looks like UNI is going down unfortunately.

Not a great day for the great state of IA.
Thursday was a great day.
smile.r191677.gif

Originally posted by disgrig:
Whoopee! So Iowa beat Davidson Intramural
Clowns lost. I see you are still butt hurt. Too funny your fans suck just as much as your team did Thursday. By the way Davidson would have killed UAB.
laugh.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT