ADVERTISEMENT

Unless Trump Loses, America ends

Once again here’s little flick acting like he’s better than everyone else with his paper college degrees. When someone who works at Dollar General adds way more value to society than him.
DA HITMAN HAS A DEGREE FROM DA SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS AND DIDN'T WASTE HIS TIME WITH DA RADICAL MARXIST LIBTAHD FACTORIES LIKE DA HARVARD AND DA PRINCETON, WHICH HE TOTALLY COULD HAVE GONE TO IF HE WANTED BUT HE HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO LIKE MAKE LOADS OF CASH AND STASH IT AT HIS PALACE IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY WHERE HE KEEPS A GARAGE FRIDGE FULL OF ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE IF YOU BETA CUCK LOSAHS WOULD QUIT SUCKIN DA DICK IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND EATING ALL DA SEMEN AND SOY, YOU WOULDN'T TURN OUT LIKE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re proving this is the age of worthlessness.
GOOD ONE, HITMAN!!!!!!! DA HUEY IS TOTALLY FEELING SHAME RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU CALLED HIM OUT FOR BEING AN INTERSTATE BATHHOUSE PATRON WHO EATS SEMEN AND SOY AND TOTALLY HAS DA AIDS BECAUSE THAT ISN'T A STEREOTYPE IT'S JUST BIG HARD FACTS, WHICH IS WHAT DA FOOKIN HITMAN RAINS DOWN ON DA MARXIST LOSAHS OF GIAOT!!!!!!!!!!! DA DEEP STATE PUT DA HITMAN ON MESSAGE BOARD PROBATION BUT SINCE HE GOT BACK ALL HE'S DONE IS OWN YOU BETA CUCK MARXIST LOSAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA CHELSEA CLINTON AREN'T SAFE FROM DA ALPHA DAWGS LIKE ME AND DA HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We heard the world would end in 2016 if Trump was elected.

Hillary said Trump would start a nuclear war. I seem to recall a few on this board parroted that notion.

But amazingly, America survived.

Then Joe got elected and started issuing vaccine mandates taking away people's ability to work if they refused to get the jab.

Sooooooo dramatic. Sounds like something a 14-year-old girl would post.

The man attempted a coup. You know he attempted a coup. The evidence is clear as day he attempted a coup.

When you put people who attempt coups against democratically elected governments in charge. . . they tend to try to consolidate power around themselves and ignore votes.

But of course as I've said before you don't care. You wanted the coup, you supported the coup and you want an authoritarian government. Because authoritarianism is fun when your people are the authoritarians.

The man attempted a coup. You know he attempted a coup. The evidence is clear as day he attempted a coup.

When you put people who attempt coups against democratically elected governments in charge. . . they tend to try to consolidate power around themselves and ignore votes.

But of course as I've said before you don't care. You wanted the coup, you supported the coup and you want an authoritarian government. Because authoritarianism is fun when your people are the authoritarians.
Only problem with this post is that these idiots think they're "their people" when in fact they are not.

So is Trad.

26128886-918d-4b7a-909f-4f26ad6558fa_text.gif

Reactions: Tunadog

Nonsense, as all the evidence demonstrates. You my be interested in Pelosi’s documented security malfeasance but I doubt. I’m sure you think pumpkin Joe and his 10 million man illegal invasion is juuust fine though. 113b to ukraine for more dem warmongering grift is always the way for the left while talking of existential threats. Hilarious.

Reactions: ICHerky
The man attempted a coup. You know he attempted a coup. The evidence is clear as day he attempted a coup. When you put people who attempt coups against democratically elected governments in charge. . . they tend to try to consolidate power around themselves and ignore votes. But of course as I've said before you don't care. You wanted the coup, you supported the coup and you want an authoritarian government. Because authoritarianism is fun when your people are the authoritarians.

JFC,.. stop acting like a hoosier.

our enemies support biden and even signal that by waiting till biden gets in to start the ukraine, and hamas and so on....

DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA ARE MARXIST BETA CUCK SEMEN AND SOY GUZZLING RADICAL LIB LOSAHS WHO NEEDS TO BE PUT INTO LABOR CAMPS!!!!!!!! DA FLICK NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THE INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND GET A REAL JOB AND START MAKING THAT BIG MONEY LIKE HITMAN AND DA LUNCHBOX!!!!!!!!!!!! US ALPHA DAWGS ARE WHAT MADE AMERICA GREAT, ALONG WITH THE CREATION OF ICE COLD SPRITE, WHICH IS REFRESHING AND JUST WHAT DA DOCTOR ORDERED ON A HOT SUMMER DAY IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exhibit A for ignorance is bliss.

Defend America from itself sounds to me like someone who believes they are so right that they must have their way even if most of the country doesn't want it that way.
Despite what you think, Donald Trump will be elected in November and shortly after that retribution will follow for those who lied and made false witness against D Trump.

Judgement day is not that far away, and Karma will not be kind.

Nonsense, as all the evidence demonstrates. You my be interested in Pelosi’s documented security malfeasance but I doubt. I’m sure you think pumpkin Joe and his 10 million man illegal invasion is juuust fine though. 113b to ukraine for more dem warmongering grift is always the way for the left while talking of existential threats. Hilarious.

• Haha
You think Putin prefers Biden over Trump?

Absolutely, there is no doubt. As do all world leaders. They can take advantage of the weak, feeble, decrepit old man that is our president. Unless you get Joe in his ten minute daily sweet spot of lucidity he’s a babbling fool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT