ADVERTISEMENT

Upcoming Big 10 West rival's schedules: some losses ahead most likely

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
Minny is our closest chaser right now but they have Purdue and OSU on the road and OSU is a 95% chance of a loss. Purdue off to a slow start today but played Mich pretty even the rest of the first half so they can beat Minny. And Minny finishes at home against Wisky whom is not playing that well with Allen and their other top back out.

Nebby has Maryland and for once it would be nice for Maryland to play like they have all this talent and beat Nebby, that would help as Iowa doesnt want to have to win at nebraska that last week to lock it up
And Nebby has to play at Wisconsin in 2 weeks so we will want Wisky to win I think no matter how our game with Rutgers goes. And of course Iowa can give Nebby a loss.

As for wisky we hope NW can beat them next and then Wisky can help us by beating nebby and minny.

I hate to think the hawks have to worry about any of the teams that already have 4 losses but you never know as Illinois is pesky

• Haha
Reactions: HawkeyeDelusion
Realistic scenario is Minny loses next week to OSU, Iowa wins next 2 at home and wisky beats nebby. Which means Iowa wins west no matter what happens on Black Friday.

Realistic scenario is Minny loses next week to OSU, Iowa wins next 2 at home and wisky beats nebby. Which means Iowa wins west no matter what happens on Black Friday.

I predict the winner of the Iowa/Nebraska game will go to Indy. Hopefully the Hawks don't "eat shit" in Lincoln.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkeyeDelusion
Minny is at OSU in 2 weeks, but point taken. They'll have a hard time at Purdue next week.

Fact is that if the next 2 Saturdays go chalk, Iowa clinches B1G West before Black Friday. Problems for Iowa are 1) They will be narrow favorites over Rutgers, probably 2 points, and 2) They only had to win a game at home they were double-digit favorites in to win the West last season, but....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT