ADVERTISEMENT

Update on OC (new thread)

I hope everybody refers to him as the Deacon Hill guy. I hope it follows him forever and ever.

Sounds like Johns is becoming more and more likely. Now Eickholt has made this prediction as well, so it probably won't happen.

Willy Wonka Suspense GIF

Don't know what to believe. Tim Lester, Packer Senior Analyst and previous Western Michigan Head coach was reported to be in strong consideration per Rob Howe on KNXO. You never know.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Don't know what to believe. Tim Lester, Packer Senior Analyst and previous Western Michigan Head coach was reported to be in strong consideration per Rob Howe on KNXO. You never know.
Yeah, Howe has the pulse of the Iowa football team. He would be be 1st somebody would tell. Then DJK is the receiver coach. That dude needs a shower badly

• Haha
Reactions: thewop
Yeah, Howe has the pulse of the Iowa football team. He would be be 1st somebody would tell. Then DJK is the receiver coach. That dude needs a shower badly
Not saying he isn't full of horse dung, just reporting what I saw.

26 days into January and the Iowa shite show on offense continues. Truly wonder how many people have turned him down, and why would you meet someone in the lobby of the hotel for breakfast, you make 7 million, you should have Chez Grace open early and make you a French breakfast.

26 days into January and the Iowa shite show on offense continues. Truly wonder how many people have turned him down, and why would you meet someone in the lobby of the hotel for breakfast, you make 7 million, you should have Chez Grace open early and make you a French breakfast.
I heard that Kirk ordered a a side of bacon AND a side of sausage links to his 2 egg omelette. That's the kind of extravagant lifestyle you would expect from someone in his income range.

• Haha
Reactions: obfuscating
I heard that Kirk ordered a a side of bacon AND a side of sausage links to his 2 egg omelette. That's the kind of extravagant lifestyle you would expect from someone in his income range.
Mary didn't cook breakfsst?

Leistikow reporting that the remaining two candidates at this time are Johns and Lester.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
So at this point, are we banking for Johns at this point? Seems guys like Eickholt are, at least. There's been so many rumors and speculation that I'm more or less over it.

John’s obviously may happen. I just can’t believe KF would meet with him in such a nondescript public place if he wasn’t the leading candidate. Or had already accepted. But with KF you never know.

My speculation is a meeting/interview happened in Raleigh/Durham last week (hence the flight tracker). An offer may have been made. Maybe a tentative agreement with agents working on money. They come to terms and Johns is flowin to IC this week to close the deal and see Iowa City. This morning they just chit chatted about the weather and Mollys Cupcakes. At least this is all what I’m trying to wish into being.

if we don’t get a suitable guy this time kirk should shut down the search till march. when the weather turns nicer then fly in a couple candidates.

Reactions: HawkeyeinOmaha
Is this the official thread?
i believe this is a side-bar discussion based on latest official reportage from the “Kirk gives update…” thread
479 posts and counting in a sidebar thread about filling a oc slot. that’s iowa football! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT