ADVERTISEMENT

Updated automatic qualifiers for Big 10

Given that most predictions had B1G getting 7 at 285, and Pirate saying Hill earned one of 7 B1G allocations, it looks to me like Hill is going.

Can you list a wrestler example Hill as the participant to get the extra allocation for the weight then slide in another wrestler-Kueter and keep the allocation that Hill has earned the weight? I would think not but I thought I read somewhere someone said you could.

Can you list a wrestler example Hill as the participant to get the extra allocation for the weight then slide in another wrestler-Kueter and keep the allocation that Hill has earned the weight? I would think not but I thought I read somewhere someone said you could.

No.

Given that most predictions had B1G getting 7 at 285, and Pirate saying Hill earned one of 7 B1G allocations, it looks to me like Hill is going.
Hill is ranked 33 in the coaches so that means he is listed as the starter by Brands.

Hill is going. He was also the 285 submitted by Brands for Big Ten seeds.

which means, if they would use Ben he'd automatically be unseeded. So, while not impossible, i don't see that happening.

Reactions: jmadden1998
Hill is going. He was also the 285 submitted by Brands for Big Ten seeds.

which means, if they would use Ben he'd automatically be unseeded. So, while not impossible, i don't see that happening.
Serious question Willy. I thought every wrestler was seeded? Or does it mean Ben would be the 14 seed?

if you use a person that you didn't submit for a seed, they go last (14).

unless, of course, another team at the same weight uses a wrestler they didn't submit for a seed.

in which case idk how they determine 13 and 14.

you guys are really making me be specific about something rather simple lol

if you use a person that you didn't submit for a seed, they go last (14).

unless, of course, another team at the same weight uses a wrestler they didn't submit for a seed.

in which case idk how they determine 13 and 14.

you guys are really making me be specific about something rather simple lol
The odd part is on track you had to enter your line up no later than Feb 18 . The dual season didn't end until Feb 25.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT