ADVERTISEMENT

US Declassifies Document Revealing Israel's Nuclear Program

Originally posted by pablow:

Originally posted by Nat Algren:
Originally posted by 22*43*51:

Are you ex-military?
Why? Are you working up a loogey?
Not at all. Just thinking that Kissinger was looking at his photo when he made this statement:

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals, to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger

I'd have some respect for him if he decided to challenge what I said. I will provide proof. But, he just goes about attacking posters. Timintoria reminds me of the Nazi documentaries when everyone stood in absolute servility with their right arm protruding outward. I'll wait a minute for Timintoria to look up 'protruding'.

This post was edited on 3/30 2:44 PM by Nat Algren
Some might consider you a slave to the left-wing, anti-America drivel machine.
Au contraire. I see the left the same as the right. The majority of people see Hitler and Stalin as opposite sides of the political spectrum. I say they're cut from the same cloth. Both believe in near total or total government. I see it as the state vs. the people as its always been. The producers vs consumers (gov).

This post was edited on 3/30 5:55 PM by Nat Algren

Originally posted by strummingram:
When you say "Anti-America", which America are you talking about? What part of America? The landscape? The people? Which people? Your family? Your neighbors? Your family descended from other countries, too. Are you referring to hating America, in general? Well, you CAN'T DO THAT! America is a complex term and requires specific terminology to understand what people like Nat, or me, or you, or anyone else, "hates" about the possible situation.

From what I can tell, Nat is a VERY Pro-Peace and Pro-Freedom individual. Nationalism and people who subscribe to nationalism propaganda, comes at a very costly price for the individual. There's no hatred toward "America" at all. America is an abstract. You need to learn that. There is a hatred and well-deserved criticism toward the bought-off, criminal leadership of American government that have no interest in average citizens and totally in-hock to the corporate ownership that bought their office. Learn the difference. Those people are just as culpable for the deaths of innocent people in the world as any "Radical Muslim" that you are constantly barraged with on TV.
Winner, winner. Anti-war as Major General Smedley Butler has taught us. Anti-state as our Founders have taught us. Pro-market as Austrians, Murray Rothbard and Ludwig von Mises have taught us.

Originally posted by 86Hawkeye:
Originally posted by What Would Jesus Do?:
As I suggested before Bibi's speech, attacking the president of the United States is probably not a good idea. Did he (and the Republicans who pledge allegiance to Israel ahead of America) think there wouldn't be consequences?

That said, this is trivial. It's nearly 30 years out of date.

I'm still waiting to see if Obama will really make Netanyahu pay the price for his massive, willful disrespect.

If I were one of those nations that periodically puts forth a resolution condemning Israel for something like settlements - and requiring Israel to roll back those settlements - this would be a good time to try again. We always veto such things. Maybe we won't any more.

That's how you'll know Obama is serious. Not that we would abandon Israel to the more serious attacks, but let them feel the heat on some of the things that most of the world condemns Israel for.
Whatever Netanyahu did to Obama pales in comparison to Obama and his goons working to overthrow Netanyahu for the past year or so.
Only if you hate Obama, hate America, or want war with Iran. Which are you?

When you say "Anti-America", which America are you talking about? What part of America? The landscape? The people? Which people? Your family? Your neighbors? Your family descended from other countries, too. Are you referring to hating America, in general? Well, you CAN'T DO THAT! America is a complex term and requires specific terminology to understand what people like Nat, or me, or you, or anyone else, "hates" about the possible situation.

From what I can tell, Nat is a VERY Pro-Peace and Pro-Freedom individual. Nationalism and people who subscribe to nationalism propaganda, comes at a very costly price for the individual. There's no hatred toward "America" at all. America is an abstract. You need to learn that. There is a hatred and well-deserved criticism toward the bought-off, criminal leadership of American government that have no interest in average citizens and totally in-hock to the corporate ownership that bought their office. Learn the difference. Those people are just as culpable for the deaths of innocent people in the world as any "Radical Muslim" that you are constantly barraged with on TV.
Since when has the term anti-American meant a dislike for the land and geological formations found in the USA. It's obvious from the context of this thread that anti-American refers to the idea that the USA is responsible for nearly all the current evil in the world and is not about whether Americans are fat, materialistic, and stupid. You're obfuscating.

Originally posted by pablow:

Since when has the term anti-American meant a dislike for the land and geological formations found in the USA. It's obvious from the context of this thread that anti-American refers to the idea that the USA is responsible for nearly all the current evil in the world and is not about whether Americans are fat, materialistic, and stupid. You're obfuscating.
Well, duh! Of course the land is not what people hate. That's my point. America is an abstract. It needs proper context and specificity. People aren't always capable of that, obviously. So, merely using or saying "The USA is responsible" is wrong, or at best vague, and clearly lacks context. What I'm referring to is, specifically, those irresponsible people in our government and shadow government, that are making terrible choices and enacting terrible policies, that are creating costly blowback for us, the citizens. It's not simply "The USA." I'm not obfuscating, I'm insisting on specificity. It's important. If the context were as clear as you suggest, then why are so many getting it wrong and accusing people who are critical of the specific culprit as "hating America?" No one hates "America", so saying and using "America" or "USA", by itself, without proper context, is wrong. I believe it requires and deserves specific terminology.

Originally posted by timinatoria:
Iran has not invaded anyone in 188 years. Israel on the other hand...................

Lol.....yeah, why invade when you can just be the worlds largest sponsor of terrorism? Iran is just a peaceful, tolerant country that's been bullied by Israel.

Oh, I almost forgot, Death to America!!!
Posted from Rivals Mobile
In the case of our leaders in Washington, you can invade and sponsor terrorism.

Neoconservatives Planned Regime Change Throughout the Middle East and North Africa 20 Years Ago
Posted on November 28, 2011 by WashingtonsBlog
Iraq ☑ Libya ☑ … Syria ☐ Lebanon ☐ Somalia ☐ Sudan ☐ Iran ☐

I've repeatedly documented that the Neocons planned regime change in Iraq, Libya, Iran, Syria and a host of other countries right after 9/11 … if not before.

And that Obama is implementing these same plans - just with a "kindler, gentler" face.

Glenn Greenwald provides further documentation that the various Middle Eastern and North African wars were planned before 9/11:

General Wesley Clark … said the aim of this plot [to "destroy the governments in … Iraq, … Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran"] was this: "They wanted us to destabilize the Middle East, turn it upside down, make it under our control." He then recounted a conversation he had had ten years earlier with Paul Wolfowitz - back in 1991 - in which the then-number-3-Pentagon-official, after criticizing Bush 41 for not toppling Saddam, told Clark: "But one thing we did learn [from the Persian Gulf War] is that we can use our military in the region - in the Middle East - and the Soviets won't stop us. And we've got about 5 or 10 years to clean up those old Soviet regimes - Syria, Iran [sic], Iraq - before the next great superpower comes on to challenge us." Clark said he was shocked by Wolfowitz's desires because, as Clark put it: "the purpose of the military is to start wars and change governments? It's not to deter conflicts?"

n the aftermath of military-caused regime change in Iraq and Libya … with concerted regime change efforts now underway aimed at Syria and Iran, with active and escalating proxy fighting in Somalia, with a modest military deployment to South Sudan, and the active use of drones in six - count 'em: six - different Muslim countries, it is worth asking whether the neocon dream as laid out by Clark is dead or is being actively pursued and fulfilled, albeit with means more subtle and multilateral than full-on military invasions (it's worth remembering that neocons specialized in dressing up their wars in humanitarian packaging: Saddam's rape rooms! Gassed his own people!). As Jonathan Schwarz … put it about the supposedly contentious national security factions:

As far as I can tell, there's barely any difference in goals within the foreign policy establishment. They just disagree on the best methods to achieve the goals. My guess is that everyone agrees we have to continue defending the mideast from outside interference (I love that Hillary line), and the [Democrats] just think that best path is four overt wars and three covert actions, while the neocons want to jump straight to seven wars.

The neocon end as Clark reported them - regime change in those seven countries - seems as vibrant as ever. It's just striking to listen to Clark describe those 7 countries in which the neocons plotted to have regime change back in 2001, and then compare that to what the U.S. Government did and continues to do since then with regard to those precise countries.

Update: We found actual video clips of Clarke explaining the long-standing plans for regime change …

In the following clip, Clarke says:

I had been through the Pentagon right after 9/11. About ten days after 9/11, I went through the Pentagon and I saw Secretary Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz. I went downstairs just to say hello to some of the people on the Joint Staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me in. He said, "Sir, you've got to come in and talk to me a second." I said, "Well, you're too busy." He said, "No, no." He says, "We've made the decision we're going to war with Iraq." This was on or about the 20th of September.

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, "Are we still going to war with Iraq?" And he said, "Oh, it's worse than that." He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, "I just got this down from upstairs" - meaning the Secretary of Defense's office - "today." And he said, "This is a memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran."

And in this clip, Clarke says:

It came back to me … a 1991 meeting I had with Paul Wolfowitz.

In 1991, he was the Undersecretary of Defense for Policy - the number 3 position at the Pentagon. And I had gone to see him when I was a 1-Star General commanding the National Training Center.

And I said, "Mr. Secretary, you must be pretty happy with the performance of the troops in Desert Storm."

And he said: "Yeah, but not really, because the truth is we should have gotten rid of Saddam Hussein, and we didn't … But one thing we did learn [from the Persian Gulf War] is that we can use our military in the region - in the Middle East - and the Soviets won't stop us. And we've got about 5 or 10 years to clean up those old Soviet client regimes - Syria, Iran, Iraq - before the next great superpower comes on to challenge us."

link w/ videos

I'm surprised Wesley Clarke doesn't have a toe-tag by now, same with Greenwald. I trust them both, especially Greenwald.

35uzbo.jpg

I've seen that map before. Clearly, Iran and Russia are the aggressors. Doesn't everyone tickle a lion's arse with a broken bottle?

Originally posted by aflachawk:

From Washington's blog:
 Israel, the top recipient of US funding and backing, is a rogue nuclear state that continually invades its neighbors, killing tens of thousands, and continues to illegally occupy and colonize Palestine and Syria. Israel now openly rejects the legally required and near-uniformly internationally supported two state solution (for Israel to return to its 1967 borders).

Yet a country that does not carry out invasions and does not have nuclear weapons, has "democratic institutions" (as do the US and China), and in fact is the most inspected country in the world (whereas Israel does not permit even US inspections), Iran, is under US siege (sanction).

This post was edited on 3/29 9:50 AM by Nat Algren
Link: link
So s blog filled with lies and anti Semitic to its core is of any informational value at all. Iran has supported terrorism around the world and has through its proxies killed tens of thousands of people over the last thirty plus year. Unlike your source that's not lies, that's truth.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
And how many people have we killed? I'm willing to bet it's A LOT more. You can keep supporting the policies of men who don't give a #$#$ about you, and convince you to hate the rest of the world, or you can wake up and see that you are part of the team that isn't what it says it is.

I'm sorry, but I don't give a #$#$ about Netanyahu, and I don't give a #$#$ about Israel. They aren't the 52nd state. They simply are a reason for DC to get what it wants from the Middle East. This isn't about 'justice' or freedom. It's about power.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT