ADVERTISEMENT

US economy under President Biden

I am not sure what effect party affiliation has on the ability to afford groceries but I'm a democrat (these days, at least) and I can afford groceries just fine,
This. Maybe I'm just lucky and find deals or something but I'm able to afford groceries just fine. Sure they are a bit higher and it is a little annoying but the way Rs talk about it you would think it's taking up 75% of their budget. Idk maybe it is and they are super poor or something but I kind of doubt it.

You know this is a lie because biden is now losing to trump in polling in virtually all 7 swing states. Gas lighting won't save this dumpster fire of an administration.

Great, so the rich got richer. Everyday people are in credit card debt, struggling with mortgage payments, gas prices high, food bills through the roof and wages low.

It's a have's vs have not's economy,.. The have's are doing fine, while the have not's are barely making ends meet..
I stay out of these economic pissing matches but what you described is literally just capitalism. Capitalism’s end result will eventually be a smaller and smaller class of haves vs a larger and larger class of have nots.

Not saying it’s the best or worst economic system but that will eventually be the result some day.

Reactions: Torg and Tom Paris
Alright boys, here is the game.plan, we make the definition of a growing economy job creation, then we loan ourselves 2 trillion dollars to create a bunch of government Jobs so everyone with a job has less buying power and we see wide spread layoffs across the country, then, even though ever other top country has better performance towards inflation, we can say we have a great economy!! We just need people to work 2 jobs to pay foe shit they used to be able to buy much cheaper! It's brilliant.

What has Biden done to help the economy?
He has created a shit ton of government jobs, we all are paying for.... if course he went 12/12 on over reporting those numbers and private companies are laying people.off left and righr... but hey... it's something...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT