ADVERTISEMENT

Video Poll: Trump or Kamala? Both sides respond.

thewop

HB Legend
Jun 27, 2002
This is interesting. It's not one sided. They get reapons a by both sides and I thought it was interesting. What do you see?

Reactions: Scruddy
I see hand picked interviews that are edited to appear like gullible white people are voting for Harris and thoughtful black people are voting for Trump, while simple minded Tiktok’rs use this to justify their own support of their elderly criminal candidate, and shallow minded message board posters use this political propaganda to appear validated while the video is as fake as the interviewers face and breasts.

Last edited:
I see hand picked interviews that are edited to appear like gullible white people are voting for Harris and thoughtful black people are voting for Trump, while simple minded Tiktok’rs use this to justify their own support of their elderly criminal candidate, and shallow minded message board posters use this political propaganda to appear validated while the video is as fake as the interviewers face and breasts.

You’re talking about gullibility, simple
minded, shallow minded, propaganda, and fake.

So you’re talking about Kamala’s campaign?

Jagged Little Pill GIF by Alanis Morissette

Reactions: BelemNole
No, this is a hand picked white Dem:

Yeah that’s it.

The election was stolen
Pizzagate
The Cabal
5g
Nanochips in vaccines
Harvesting blood for adrenachrome
Etc………

At least we are not ****** lovers like you apear to be. God bless Trumpand the Kennedy endorsement might get Kamala out of the closet and maybe provide some policy and take some Questions!
Maybe Kamala coming out will inspire you to do the same. It's never too late! Your kids won't think any less of you than they already do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT