ADVERTISEMENT

Visual representation of wealth inequality in US

You are too obvious.
No I’m being serious, it’sa big reason I can’t be in board the Republican platform. Middle class shouldn’t pay more than 15 federally, 25 percent for those making 350k, 30 for 575k, and so on and so forth until you get to 50 percent

Reactions: noleclone2
No I’m being serious, it’sa big reason I can’t be in board the Republican platform. Middle class shouldn’t pay more than 15 federally, 25 percent for those making 350k, 30 for 575k, and so on and so forth until you get to 50 percent
ok-thumbs-up.gif

Going to need to figure out a way to text wealth because the money you are after isn’t from traditional taxable income.

Also get more support if the money was then given to the middle and lower class because absorbing it into bullshit government programs gets the eye roll from more and more people every day.
It’s called an estate tax. It was quite effective until the last 25 years when it has been steadily eroded.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
They don’t even pay their super yacht captains enough money to live

You’re such a clown.

Her side hustle [social media posts about being a yacht captain] brought in nearly $24,000 last month, outpacing her highest-earning month of last year by roughly $4,000. Her Instagram has more than 10,000 followers, and she recently started a podcast about mental health, boat safety and yachting careers.

She makes up $20,000 a month as a boat captain, but she strives to earn even more and you think it’s because she isn’t paid enough.

You should be happy she’s making so much money for your heroes to tax from her and give away for political support, you numpty.

Uncritically retweeting the ‘Propoganda Factory’ on Twitter is so on brand, the only thing more illustrative will be who likes your post.

Last edited:
It’s called an estate tax. It was quite effective until the last 25 years when it has been steadily eroded.
Effective at what? Wealth distribution? How did that work out? Did it end poverty? Did it even make a dent? For that matter, how much have any government programs actually helped in the long run, no matter the funding source?

Reactions: abby97
I think wealth disparity will not be helped by the government getting the money.

You want to figure out a way to get that wealth? Great. Just give it back to the people that made the rich people rich.

Direct payments to the middle and lower class based on the taxes they paid.

Giving money to the poor is a waste of time. They inject, drink, or smoke it.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Such bullshit in that video. The vast majority of the wealth of the top, say, 5%, is not “cash” nor “take home”, but is in the stock of the companies they built. As the market pushes up the share prices of those stocks, their wealth increases.

Agreed, there is wealth inequality. And thank god!
People: "Murder (*insert anything*) sucks! F*** murder (*insert anything*)!!!"

markfromj: "That's bullsh**, and let me tell you why."

....................stop it. Get some help.

Reactions: noleclone2
I have more respect for a billionaire than a useless Marxist leech like little flick and yourself. I would rather listen and follow the advice of a billionaire than Bernie Sanders. Following the advice of billionaires have made my life better than beating off to Bernie Sanders
advice on life.

@LunchBox50 look who is back from vacation. We need an update on ICE COLD SPRITE sales

• Love
Reactions: LunchBox50
I have more respect for a billionaire than a useless Marxist leech like little flick and yourself. I would rather listen and follow the advice of a billionaire than Bernie Sanders. Following the advice of billionaires have made my life better than beating off to Bernie Sanders
advice on life.
GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA HAWKEYE HITMAN IS BACK, TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!! ALL DA BETA CUCK MARXIST COMMUNISTS BETTER BUCKLE YOUR FOOKIN SEAT BELTS BECAUSE DA HITMAN IS OFF PROBATION AND DA ALPHA-EST ALPHA DAWG IN MAGASTAN IS READY TO EXECUTE SOME LOONY LIBTAHDS!!!!!!!!! DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA KAMALALALA AND DA CHE GUEVARA ARE OFFICIALLY ON NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT, YOU CAN DRAG YOUR SORRY MARXIST ASSES OUT OF DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND STOP SPREADING AIDS AND WANDER UP TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY FOR A BIBLICAL ASS KICKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA HITMAN IS GONNA CRUSH A FEW CANS OF ICE COLD SPRITE AND SMACK YOU SEMEN AND SOY GUZZLING MESSAGE BOARD LOSAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taxes are bad. In today's world taxes are only used to keep the population economically depressed and reliant on the government. The government could care less about our defense or building and maintaining roads, etc. They spend trillions of dollars a year more than they take in in taxes anyway, so what is the point of taxes? The government prints whatever they want to spend anyway. Pass a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution then we can talk.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
No, we need a middle class party. Restricts abortion to 18 weeks unless health issues, stronger on the border, legalize marijuana and tax it everywhere. A mix of Blue Dog democrats, normal people, and republicans who understand economics
only chance for such a party is if they can find a leader who is a scholarly looking prostitute with a 5th grade vocabulary or possesses equivalent attributes that can help them penetrate the attention haze of social media driven dopamine addicted minds.

only chance for such a party is if they can find a leader who is a scholarly looking prostitute with a 5th grade vocabulary or possesses equivalent attributes that can help them penetrate the attention haze of social media driven dopamine addicted minds.
Noem, but smart

Basically, every other time in world history the income equality had gotten this bad, the poor people overthrew the rich people and stole all of their stuff after killing them.
That does it. I’m buying stock in a guillotine manufacturing company immediately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT