ADVERTISEMENT

VOTE: Which incoming Grad Transfer will have the biggest impact?

Which incoming Grad Transfer will have the biggest impact?

• Offensive lineman Coy Cronk

• Defensive lineman Jack Heflin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Offensive lineman Coy Cronk or Defensive lineman Jack Heflin?

wnsriDhq

Don’t really know how good either are, but, assuming both are contributors, Cronk’s success definitely means more to the success of the team

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Does Rivals or anyone else (that the average fan would have access to) track transfer portals?

Is there a FB recruiting ranking for transfers?

Cronk could be the better player, but one might argue that there are more semi proven options along the o- line then on the defensive line. Given that Coy is coming off an injury I don’t think it’s at all crazy to think Heflin may wind up having a bigger impact.

IMO what’s dumb is the name calling because someone has a different opinion then yours. We just came off a weekend that honored the many who gave their lives so that you have that right, but be adult enough to consider opposing views......you just might learn something along the way.

From what I've heard about Heflin i'd be pretty disappointed if he couldn't win the job over Schulte. I'm expecting Nixon/Heflin to be the starters. Not sure what others are expecting that are saying he won't start...Nixon/Shannon?

Heflin, because Iowa knows how to put together effective DLs. OLs.....not so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT