ADVERTISEMENT

Voting flyers distributed in Mexico

Voter ID is a waste of money and resources.
That shouldn't be a partisan issue.

Acknowledging that voter fraud is extremely rare and won't be impacted by "Voter ID" shouldn't be a partisan issue, either. But when your buds ignore facts and make shit up, all bets are off...
They bit on the Trump/MAGA election fraud BS hook, line and sinker. Republicans are INCREDIBLE at getting their voters to buy into shit that's a nothing burger, and ignoring the fact that they don't do anything to help the American people...unless you're rich.

Reactions: Joes Place
They bit on the Trump/MAGA election fraud BS hook, line and sinker. Republicans are INCREDIBLE at getting their voters to buy into shit that's a nothing burger, and ignoring the fact that they don't do anything to help the American people...unless you're rich.
You idiots screamed about make believe Russian collusion for years. This is not a serious take given your history especially.

Is it just me or does this seem really convenient to find these flyers all around this place with their logo, name, phone number on it. I mean anyone can print off flyers like this and say "look what I found!"

Right wing groups would never do something like that
The whole thing is laughable. OP will believe anything that’s negatively attached to Biden.

Btw, I’ve always had to show my ID to vote. Has anyone not had to?

@biggreydogs in this thread: Gone like the darkness at dawn.

Fell for a fake; other usual suspects joined in; claimed everything was related; showed his ass on counting residents for the census …. and pulled the rip cord.
Like the judge telling Trump he was prohibited from going to Baron’s graduation. I’m surprised there hasn’t been multiple threads on that

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Pesky Constitution requires it.

And it also results in more reps and money for red Texas.
You really have to credit the Founding Fathers - they created a voter fraud plan 250 years and just waited for it to bear fruit.
I agree, but I don't trust red states to leave it at that if everyone was on board with voter ID. There would be some other excuse concocted about how elections are being rigged/stolen/cheated and new barriers would be created to stop the ballot boogeyman.
All I've ever asked - over and over and over again, is to provide actual cases of voter fraud that that voter ID (or pretty much every "voter integrity" measure passed) would have prevented. It really should be easy to prove if it happens as frequently as scruddy, rico, and others have claimed.

You really have to credit the Founding Fathers - they created a voter fraud plan 250 years and just waited for it to bear fruit.

All I've ever asked - over and over and over again, is to provide actual cases of voter fraud that that voter ID (or pretty much every "voter integrity" measure passed) would have prevented. It really should be easy to prove if it happens as frequently as scruddy, rico, and others have claimed.
In 80-some odd court cases they brought in 2020, they couldn't find ANY to cite in court.

It's why several of those lawyers are losing their right to practice law....

Reactions: sober_teacher
images
The important takeaway is I'm sure @biggreydogs learned a valuable lesson today.

Will OP outline the details of how a noncitizen immigrant casts a ballot? Seems like an important detail that’s been left out of the story.
Here you go sport!

Well I guess if we don't need an ID to vote, then we should stop requiring an ID for everything else, like opening a bank account, buying liquor, boarding an aircraft, buying a firearm, and so on.

There are many threads on here where voter fraud has happened. Because of the partisan slant of this board, most of those threads are about a Republican getting caught. So that means only Republicans are dumb enough to get caught, the media reports more on Republicans getting caught, or the posters on this board enjoy posting about Republicans getting caught.

Voter fraud only seems rare because people don't get caught and prosecuted very much, not because it doesn't happen. The fact is, there aren't a lot of controls in some places, which makes it easier to commit fraud. Only an idiot would have a problem with voter ID and other controls, such as mailing ballots to people requesting them instead of just being registered.

Here you go sport!

Wow. 19!!!!

Just like we told you, many times before. The numbers are very very small AND they are easily ferreted out. Because voting records are permanent, public records.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Well I guess if we don't need an ID to vote, then we should stop requiring an ID for everything else, like opening a bank account, buying liquor, boarding an aircraft, buying a firearm, and so on.

There are many threads on here where voter fraud has happened. Because of the partisan slant of this board, most of those threads are about a Republican getting caught. So that means only Republicans are dumb enough to get caught, the media reports more on Republicans getting caught, or the posters on this board enjoy posting about Republicans getting caught.

Voter fraud only seems rare because people don't get caught and prosecuted very much, not because it doesn't happen. The fact is, there aren't a lot of controls in some places, which makes it easier to commit fraud. Only an idiot would have a problem with voter ID and other controls, such as mailing ballots to people requesting them instead of just being registered.
Why does it seem that most people committing voter fraud are republicans? If there are independent or democrat voters getting caught, please feel free to link those articles.

Well I guess if we don't need an ID to vote, then we should stop requiring an ID for everything else

Only IF we have "everything else" require:

• Pre-registration at your local county precinct
  • $10k fine and felony jail time if you falsify your registration
  • Your actual "purchase" is on a public record, which can be reviewed for improper purchase/registration at any time (your gun-nut buddies would LOVE this one!!!)
  • Single day that you can buy/get anything at ONLY that one precinct every 2 or 4 years
  • Single location that you can buy/get your stuff, assigned based on your registration
  • You have to sign off when you do buy at that ONE place (your precinct will make sure you don't show up twice)
  • You have to wait in a long line to do it, with everyone else.
  • You only get to buy/do it once every 2 or 4 years
After all that - THEN you can claim ID use for other "normal" things is equivalent for voting. But it's not, and you can clearly see this.

Your last two paragraphs are composed almost entirely of lies that have been disproven time and time again. If you care to disprove my assertion that you're lying, then have at it, you must have some corroborating evidence to back up your statements, right?

Nice job, you're definitely aligned with the political party that is most like yourself. Is there any noble purpose in being a liar?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT