ADVERTISEMENT

VP Harris launches Presidential campaign

Kamala goes from having little support in the 2020 Democratic primaries to being so wildly popular that money is just flowing in. Almost a 500,000 people that had not given money so far open their wallets immediately. Not a couple days or a week later. 24 hours they couldn’t wait to get her money?

Sorry to say but I think she is going to get more popular votes than Biden did. A massive win. What a country!

Last edited:
Kamala goes from having little support in the 2020 Democratic primaries to being so wildly popular that money is just flowing in. Almost a million people that had given money so far open their wallets immediately.

Sorry to say but I think she is going to get more popular votes than Biden did. A massive win. What a country!

Kamala goes from having little support in the 2020 Democratic primaries to being so wildly popular that money is just flowing in. Almost a million people that had given money so far open their wallets immediately.

Someone asked why anyone would think Kamala will win. Excitement! The dems have been waiting to pop the cork and they just did. They have a candidate that can and will be effective in drawing contrast. If she can rally the young and minority vote then trump has a problem.

Last edited:

NEW YORK (AP) — Kamala Harris is smashing fundraising records as the Democratic Party’s donors — big and small — open their wallets for the vice president in the immediate aftermath of President Joe Biden’s stunning decision to step aside.

In total, Harris’ team raised more than $81 million in the 24-hour period since Biden’s announcement, campaign spokesperson Kevin Munoz said Monday.

The massive haul, which includes money raised across the campaign, the Democratic National Committee and joint fundraising committees, represents the largest 24-hour sum reported by either side in the 2024 campaign. Harris’ campaign said it was the largest single-day total in U.S. history.

“The historic outpouring of support for Vice President Harris represents exactly the kind of grassroots energy and enthusiasm that wins elections,” Munoz said.

Hours earlier, Future Forward, the largest super PAC in Democratic politics, announced it had secured $150 million in commitments over the same period from donors who were “previously stalled, uncertain or uncommitted,” a senior adviser said.

Check again. I just googled and checked a couple sources and they both said the governor gets to appoint a replacement for senator.
Here's the details we were both right

Be interesting to see what the polls/ surveys indicate in a week. Seems like folks were lukewarm when it was a "what if" question. Now that its real, the excitement is growing.

Pick a midwest white guy and she fills some holes in battle ground states. Kelly might be interesting as well.

Here's the details we were both right

Ah so they'd basically lose 2 years of his seat if they were to lose that special election in 26. I think it's worth the risk he seems like the guy to me.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I disagree. She highlights Trump's greatest vulnerabilities which are his age, his criminal record, and issues like abortion. That's a potent mixture.
Republicans just need to hammer on Kamala’s lack of attention to the southern border despite being the “border czar”, her soft on crime stance, and the way she speaks to everyone like they are a 3rd grader. 😜

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
"What about her cackle!" She has a nervous cackle / laugh..... whoopee

I am 100% sure the GOP/Maga trolls are going to get REAL nasty before this is over. Bank on it.
Everyone has a unique laugh, it’s just that Kamala laughs at the weirdest times.

Are you still telling Democrat Senators on Twitter to resign because they wanted Joe to drop out of the race?

If you guys think Chis is hypocritical, crazy, bi-polar, or worse on here, go check him out on Twitter, where he tells people to delete their accounts (sound familiar?). A 77 year old Democratic Senator called for Biden to drop out of the race. Chis responded to that Democrat on Twitter with this: "resign, you old moron."

Chis is such a crazy clown; even Democrats aren't safe if you disagree with him.

Direct link to his Twitter (I wonder what the "81" means):

https://x.com/HawkeyePacker81

Last edited:
I disagree. She highlights Trump's greatest vulnerabilities which are his age, his criminal record, and issues like abortion. That's a potent mixture.
She did a great job in her presser tonight. She hit on all the points, was on message, and delivered. She has obviously grown as a politician and will be a formidable candidate for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT