ADVERTISEMENT

Wait... Harris picked an old white guy for VEEP?

Probably thought it was a safe pick with no skeletons in the closet, boy was she wrong.

DUI for Walz but you will blindly happily vote for a man who has been found liable for sexual assault, is waiting to be sentenced for 34 felonies for fraud and had indictments for other major federal crimes like stealing classified information or inciting a insurrection.

Donald Trump GIF by PBS News

And yet you like the guy who wore a tampon on his ear
Does it look stupid, sure. But the fvcker got shot at and grazed yet got up pumping his fist and is back out there at rallies giving speeches yet you’re going to mock the dude? Guessing most people would have crapped themselves and would be a bit hesitant to be back out on stage especially considering how easy it was for someone to get a shot at him.
Not sure if that shows how stupid he is or that he has some major balls. But I doubt I’d mock anyone that just got shot at.

I'd rather have one tampon on Trump's ear.... Rather than have a governor mandating guys have tampons in the restroom

DUI for Walz but you will blindly happily vote for a man who has been found liable for sexual assault, is waiting to be sentenced for 34 felonies for fraud and had indictments for other major federal crimes like stealing classified information or inciting a insurrection.
i must have missed the criminal trial where Trump was found guilty of sexual assault can you give me a link?
34 counts for the same alleged crime, was the trial held at the zoo with all the kangaroos?
IIRC Biden did the same thing but was too senile to face a trial.
No insurrection happened and Trump wasn't present at the site of some alleged vandalism at the capitol bldg.

Last edited:
During the White Dudes for Harris call Walz had this to say. I'm guessing it had a significant bearing on why she picked him.

• On the election in less than 100 days: "How often in 100 days do you get to change the trajectory of the world? How often in 100 days do you get to do something that's going to impact generations to come? How often in the world do you make that bastard wake up afterwards and know that a Black woman kicked his ass and sent him on the road? And you know that's something that guy's gonna have to live with for the rest of his life."

During the White Dudes for Harris call Walz had this to say. I'm guessing it had a significant bearing on why she picked him.

• On the election in less than 100 days: "How often in 100 days do you get to change the trajectory of the world? How often in 100 days do you get to do something that's going to impact generations to come? How often in the world do you make that bastard wake up afterwards and know that a Black woman kicked his ass and sent him on the road? And you know that's something that guy's gonna have to live with for the rest of his life."
So she's black today?

When asked why he’s the same age as Harris but looks old enough to be her father, he said teaching and supervising lunch will do that to you.

F*cker says realer shit than any politician in my lifetime. What a rockstar.
What pisses me off about this supposed great free lunch program in the state of Minnesota…even wealthy people’s kids get free breakfast and lunches…that’s right, every kid in the state of MN can get State provided breakfast & lunches. Rather than spending some quality time with your kid’s at the breakfast table at home b4 going off to school…it’s simply easier to just send them off to the free breakfast at the school to get the kids out of your hair.

What pisses me off about this supposed great free lunch program in the state of Minnesota…even wealthy people’s kids get free breakfast and lunches…that’s right, every kid in the state of MN can get State provided breakfast & lunches. Rather than spending some quality time with your kid’s at the breakfast table at home b4 going off to school…it’s simply easier to just send them off to the free breakfast at the school to get the kids out of your hair.
That’s…. “what pisses you off?”

Even snowflakes think you’re a bitch, bro!

Walz is a good pick for Harris. She wasn't going to pick someone who might come across as stronger than she is.

He's the guy who set up a hot line for people to report neighbors violating COVID restrictions.

i must have missed the criminal trial where Trump was found guilty of sexual assault can you give me a link?
34 counts for the same alleged crime, was the trial held at the zoo with all the kangaroos?
IIRC Biden did the same thing but was too senile to face a trial.
No insurrection happened and Trump wasn't present at the site of some alleged vandalism at the capitol bldg.

Ah, you went with downplaying the charges and court findings against Trump, but you really want to deflect and say "but Biden did it too". Except Biden hasn't been found guilty by judges or juries. Say all you want about courts and our justice system, but I don't hear you complain about how Hunter Biden was treated so unfairly by it.

Also, you should ask all the J6 guys who are in jail or prison now how "alleged" the "vandalism" was. Maybe you can go there and give them hugs and tell them they are political prisoners to make yourself feel better.

Since you don't want to Google it yourself because you don't want to admit it:

Reactions: FlickShagwell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT