ADVERTISEMENT

Wait, I Thought the Springfield, Ahia Siege Was All Fake??

How does one single idiot from Ahia, vote for harris after taking it up the ass as a state like this? ^^

I think he's basically right. The government brings in a bunch of people... then they need to facilitate an orderly integration into society.

That story should have been what republicans were highlighting.

Not rumors about cat and dog eating.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I think he's basically right. The government brings in a bunch of people... then they need to facilitate an orderly integration into society.

Why, and more importantly how do you have an orderly integration of 20,000 low/no skilled criminals into a community of 60,000?

Why, and more importantly how do you have an orderly integration of 20,000 low/no skilled criminals into a community of 60,000?
I was speaking in a generalized sense. Not specifically about making 20k over a short time period in Springfield work. I'm all for orderly immigration efforts and think we should do better.

Also: it's not necessarily true that government drove this people to Ohio. A large part of it could've been word of mouth about jobs. (and other hattians moving in) Something more organic.

Nevertheless, I see role for government assistance.

I was speaking in a generalized sense. Not specifically about making 20k over a short time period in Springfield work. I'm all for orderly immigration efforts and think we should do better.

Also: it's not necessarily true that government drove this people to Ohio. A large part of it could've been word of mouth about jobs. (and other hattians moving in) Something more organic.

Nevertheless, I see role for government assistance.
How is this group that mobile? lol Why flock to a town of 60k with an unemployment rate of 4.7%....and has always been historically high > https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/SPRI239UR

How is this group that mobile? lol Why flock to a town of 60k with an unemployment rate of 4.7%....and has always been historically high > https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/SPRI239UR
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

The dog and cat thing is like click bait. Republicans have been screaming immigration is a problem for a long time and it didn't move the needle for most people.

The dogs and cat thing basically went viral and it exposed what was going on. Anyone who searches Springfield will have their eyes opened about immigration if they have only been listening to leftist media.

The dog and cat thing is like click bait. Republicans have been screaming immigration is a problem for a long time and it didn't move the needle for most people.

The dogs and cat thing basically went viral and it exposed what was going on. Anyone who searches Springfield will have their eyes opened about immigration if they have only been listening to leftist media.
Oh shut up. It has consistently ranked as one of the top national issues for a while now. The topic has had tons of play. Even democrats have come around.

We just had a ton of threads discussion this. Articles as well. Did you read any of them?

Springfield had a bunch of manufacturing jobs come available. Many of the Hattians I've seen interviewed said they were there for jobs.
They don't have the skillset for a 2024 manufacturing job. "Shovel ready," is soooooooo last century.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT