ADVERTISEMENT

Wait.... Kamala bashed the pro-Hamas protesters and called them unpatriotic????

Have you met Donald Trump?

Also, remember I cleaned your clock after you posted that fake picture of Kamala and Epstein and you skunk away? Log in under another screen name and give yourself some likes, douche.
I’m surprised that Torbee lets you play with matches and spray paint. Just be careful when you’re burning the American flag at one of your protests. Torbee doesn’t want you to get hurt because you’re his special little fella.

You do understand that Israel is like the only democracy in the Middle East, so yeah I would say they are an important friend for the U.S. to have.
Why?
When this ‘friend’ requires you to shovel them billions of dollars annually, and drags our country into their conflicts?
I have no fetish for any foreign countries. It’s absurd that while we have a higher debt to GDP than Israel we borrow money (and thus take on the permanent and growing expense of interest carrying costs) to give to them.
Just absurd.

Biden sitting on his hands and doing nothing while Israel continued to target and kill Palestinian children was part of the reason he was polling so bad.

You would have thought Kamala's campaign strategists would have learned from that mistake but instead she stands with a War Criminal over US citizens.

A big mistep hopefully she doesn't ruin her campaign before it can get off the ground.

Reactions: WestCoastHawkI
Biden sitting on his hands and doing nothing while Israel continued to target and kill Palestinian children was part of the reason he was polling so bad.

You would have thought Kamala's campaign strategists would have learned from that mistake but instead she stands with a War Criminal over US citizens.

A big mistep hopefully she doesn't ruin her campaign before it can get off the ground.

**** around with Gen Z and find out. They don't put up with bullshit like prior generations.

Reactions: WDSMHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT