ADVERTISEMENT

Walked 9 Holes Tonight

SoDakHawk

HR Legend
Sep 14, 2006
92 degrees at tee time after work tonight. Blowing like an SOB. Think I'll finish off the evening by drinking 15 beers and watching hockey. Tomorrow is supposed to be 40s raining, rain/snow mix at night. How the F do we go from 3 straight days hitting 90 to snow?

Anyways, went and picked up a case of Bud Light so I can get my tranny on...

Psyche...

Miller Light, bitches!

I caddied for my step dad at a pro-am in Des Moines 15 years ago. I was in great shape and 25 years old. I couldn’t believe how exhausted I was 9 holes in.

Reactions: Scott559
sounds like a pretty ok afternoon. I left work early, hit a few balls on the range, and was contemplating playing a few holes, when I ran into a very good friend who’s just retired from a c suite position at a public telecom who I’d not seen in a while, so I decided to drink a couple of woodfords and catch up with him.

But it was a more pleasant 84 here.

Reactions: Scott559
sounds like a pretty ok afternoon. I left work early, hit a few balls on the range, and was contemplating playing a few holes, when I ran into a very good friend who’s just retired from a c suite position at a public telecom who I’d not seen in a while, so I decided to drink a couple of woodfords and catch up with him.

But it was a more pleasant 84 here.
Nothing wrong with birdieing the 19th hole.

I walk 18 carrying a couple times a week. About 7.5 miles. It's a workout. Burn about 1700 calories according to Garmin.
Was definitely shocking to me how tired I got. I think about it every time I watch golf. You never see a fat caddy.

Progress report. 4 beers down. The old Miller Light never tasted so good. Cleaned the clubs. Hawks are down by one in the second (God, this team is shitty).

Probably going to bust out a cigar here soon.

Was definitely shocking to me how tired I got. I think about it every time I watch golf. You never see a fat caddy.
Wife (no pic) and kids went out of town last Memorial Day weekend to visit her sister. Played golf 5 straight days walking 18 per day. Lost 10 pounds.

Felt great but didn't look at a club until Wednesday the next week.

• Love
Reactions: SWIowahawks
Not as gay as your mom. Just finished. It was fantastic.

Just popped a PBR. Nice.

92 degrees at tee time after work tonight. Blowing like an SOB. Think I'll finish off the evening by drinking 15 beers and watching hockey. Tomorrow is supposed to be 40s raining, rain/snow mix at night. How the F do we go from 3 straight days hitting 90 to snow?

Psyche...

Miller Light, bitches!
You said holes

Have a tee time for Sunday with high temps in the low 80’s. I ordered a set of custom Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal 5-PW last week. Unfortunately they are slammed and I hope to have them by Memorial Day.

Psyche...

Miller Light, bitches!
With warmer weather upon us, I actually rekindled my fondness for ML. Warm, it is GAF. Ice cold, it is refreshing. I actually have taken to filling a large mug with ice and pouring the ice cold ML over it to create what I call crispy water. Csb.

Up and at em boys. These multi-million dollar deals ain't closing themselves. Of course since it's Friday, only until noon.

I did something else to 9 holes last night.

Spoiler alert: OP’s mom provided 4 of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT