ADVERTISEMENT

Walz lies are hilarious at this point…

3fb0a499b7993aed7733040e165603d4b705c3a4.jpg

wake-up-sheeple

wake_up_sheeple.png

sign-that-reads-birds-arent-real-wake-up-california-birds-government-surveillance-drone

images

15718_wake%20up,%20sheeple%20majorgeeks.jpg

No, you don't get to claim you confused a random obgyn visit with your wide going through IVF. Only an actual vegetable (or cultist) would be willing to believe/excuse such a wild statement
they went through fertiility treatments, just not ivf specifically...

see this is a classic example of what you do...exaggerate what really happens to make it seem worse than it is

and then you get upset when someone mixes up ivf with iui (as if the general public knows or cares about the difference between the two procedures)

see this is a classic example of what you do...exaggerate what really happens to make it seem worse than it is

and then you get upset when someone mixes up ivf with iui (as if the general public knows or cares about the difference between the two procedures)
That's not the same at all lol you're making excuses for stolen valor. He didn't exaggerate or make a mistake, he outright lied or he's retarded.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
No, you don't get to claim you confused a random obgyn visit with your wide going through IVF. Only an actual vegetable (or cultist) would be willing to believe/excuse such a wild statement
Show me where I said anything about a random ob gyn visit. My no pic has had several ob gyn procedures and I sure as f*ck don’t remember the names of them. You aren’t doing your Harvard education any justice…I thiught you had to be smart to get in there…

Reactions: McLovin32

Why is CNN reporting on this??

Show me where I said anything about a random ob gyn visit. My no pic has had several ob gyn procedures and I sure as f*ck don’t remember the names of them. You aren’t doing your Harvard education any justice…I thiught you had to be smart to get in there…
You responded to a chain response to jneffer, you absolute doofus. You can't even keep up with 3 posts ffs

You responded to a chain response to jneffer, you absolute doofus. You can't even keep up with 3 posts ffs
Umm, you replied to my post of you reaching, you absolute doofus…to which I replied to you. Your Harvard education doesn’t trigger me at all. It’s the fact that you expect anyone to actually believe it. You are the joke of the board, bud…

Trump literally lies every time he opens his mouth, but the right appears to be worried about personal misstatements about Walzs, wife's personal medical care. Really, Really . . . man Trumps Candidacy must really be struggling.
Unless someone tells us Walz and/or Harris stabbed a kid, Republicans would find a much better use of their time talking policy differences as opposed to crying about random "lies" that no undecided voter cares about.

If in an alternative universe Trump were known as a truthful and credible human, threads like this/information like OP posted may matter, but alas he's well known as the opposite.

Unless someone tells us Walz and/or Harris stabbed a kid, Republicans would find a much better use of their time talking policy differences as opposed to crying about random "lies" that no undecided voter cares about.

If in an alternative universe Trump were known as a truthful and credible human, threads like this/information like OP posted may matter, but alas he's well known as the opposite.
Counter point: this guy was packaged as the all.american grandpa.

Perfect match for the blueclowns and their sheeple.
Could you do me ONE simple favor. Just one (and I'm typically not a "but Trump" poster, BUT in this case...)

...please explain to the forum why you care so much about Walz's lies, but care nothing about Trump's? In cases such as these, I frame this as partisan outrage, but I'd like to give you the opportunity to tactfully explain your stance.

The Office Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Umm, you replied to my post of you reaching, you absolute doofus…to which I replied to you. Your Harvard education doesn’t trigger me at all. It’s the fact that you expect anyone to actually believe it. You are the joke of the board, bud…
Being laughed at by a community dominated by npc clowns doesn't phase me at all, my guy. Sorry to disappoint (also sorry you couldn'tfollow a simple train of thought).

The funny thing is that I openly mock credentialism to the screeching of the left, despite the fact that by their own standards I'm better than them in every conceivable way. Minority status: check. Ivy League schooling: check. Mid 6-figure household income: check. 6 pack abs: 3/5 of the way there but we're working on it.

As I said, superior in every way.

Being laughed at by a community dominated by npc clowns doesn't phase me at all, my guy. Sorry to disappoint (also sorry you couldn'tfollow a simple train of thought).

The funny thing is that I openly mock credentialism to the screeching of the left, despite the fact that by their own standards I'm better than them in every conceivable way. Minority status: check. Ivy League schooling: check. Mid 6-figure household income: check. 6 pack abs: 3/5 of the way there but we're working on it.

As I said, superior in every way.
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You should go back and look at the posts before you criticize my train of thought, your Excellency.

don't give them any ideas

Could you do me ONE simple favor. Just one (and I'm typically not a "but Trump" poster, BUT in this case...)

...please explain to the forum why you care so much about Walz's lies, but care nothing about Trump's? In cases such as these, I frame this as partisan outrage, but I'd like to give you the opportunity to tactfully explain your stance.
You should explain what "tactfully" means to OP because there's a 100% chance he has no idea what that means.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT