ADVERTISEMENT

Walz lies are hilarious at this point…

3fb0a499b7993aed7733040e165603d4b705c3a4.jpg

wake-up-sheeple

wake_up_sheeple.png

sign-that-reads-birds-arent-real-wake-up-california-birds-government-surveillance-drone

images

15718_wake%20up,%20sheeple%20majorgeeks.jpg
Ashley Olsen Halloween GIF by Filmeditor

Shout out to Donahue, RIP

More nitpicking of the most mundane and boring details of a family's life and the numb-nuts here rejoice thinking they've found some hidden gem of information that will make Team Trump seem palatable. This isn't helping your cause, it's actually harming your chances but y'all are too stupid to recognize it. Carry on idiots, maybe you can break the story of Walz's preference for Lay's over Ruffles. The horror!

Reactions: cohawk
This is all so silly. ANYONE who has been through infertility treatments and has had to utilize IUI or IVF is going to understand that the overarching message is infertility is incredibly difficult and anything Republicans do to limit options in that arena are going to be devastating for hundreds of thousands of families.

Reactions: cohawk
The fallacy that there are a bunch of undecideds at this point is ridiculous. Nobody is weighing Trump or Kamala, it's do I vote for my party or stay home. That chick wasn't going to vote republican with an AR 10 and a crucifix shoved up her ass.
The two areas imo where this election ultimately gets decided are 1) that small percentage of undecideds (5-10%?) and 2) voter motivation. If Kamala gets the people to vote for her that voted for Biden 4 years ago, I think she wins. If any of them stay home, it becomes razor-thin and more likely Trump wins.

Idk that I believe that Trump has added to the percentage that he’ll get.

Reactions: 3boysmom
That's not a basic thing to mix up on, what wild excuse making. Walz is a proven liar at this point.
It's picking nits and it's beyond stupid that you and the other moron KF believe this. It's amusing and it's why those in the center and left view MAGA's as idiots.

This won't go well for Vance. Suburban white women will love this line of attack.

Last edited:
that cuban who fled would probably know the difference between actual communism and what american conservatives call communism (which is just anything they don't like)
LOL - Walz has lived and visited China enough times to know what he wants to turn the U.S. in to.

Everything Harris and Walz propose is one step closer to everyone calling each other comrade here in the states.

LOL - Walz has lived and visited China enough times to know what he wants to turn the U.S. in to.

Everything Harris and Walz propose is one step closer to everyone calling each other comrade here in the states.
I know

you guys say this about every single Democrat

doesn't ring hollow at all ...

Could you do me ONE simple favor. Just one (and I'm typically not a "but Trump" poster, BUT in this case...)

...please explain to the forum why you care so much about Walz's lies, but care nothing about Trump's? In cases such as these, I frame this as partisan outrage, but I'd like to give you the opportunity to tactfully explain your stance.

The Office Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
@Arbor1
Bored GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT