ADVERTISEMENT

WaPo Editorial Board: Biden no longer does press conferences. That’s not acceptable.

A president should face the press. Biden is, to put it mildly, not comfortable in that situation. I'm not sure what the answer is. The odd thing is that Reagan - the "Great Communicator"- averaged half Biden's number.
I think because we would go days or weeks without thinking about politics or the President. They saved themselves for the big stuff.

I think it’s important to go by rapes by president. You want your rapes at 0
Who committed rape?

Please be the guy to try and say you can read and also Trump raped someone, while it was stated in court he was found not liable to rape someone.

I could use some entertainment this morning.

Exactly.

Initial post is an article saying Biden doesn’t do press conferences, usual suspects pile on, and then Biden has a press conference that same day.

Usual suspects claim he has dementia when his press conference appearance was solid.

Rinse, lather, repeat.
Yeah, that covered about 10 posts. Meanwhile we have 2 pages of whatabout trump.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Pointing out the hypocrisy of people who criticize Biden’s mental sharpness but who are radio silent on Trump’s is fair game in this circumstance.
What? Show me where they are talking about trumps mental sharpness in this thread? Lol You guys just can't help yourselves. Lol

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
What? Show me where they are talking about trumps mental sharpness in this thread? Lol You guys just can't help yourselves. Lol

This may come as a shock to you but you can't talk about Biden or Trump for long here without the other side being brought up. It's almost as if they are on opposite sides of the political spectrum and that there are people from both sides posting here who are eager to engage. They all can't help themselves including you. lol

Reactions: DooBi
Biden is the worst president in the history of the United States, which is even more incredible considering Trump set that bar pretty low.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
This may come as a shock to you but you can't talk about Biden or Trump for long here without the other side being brought up. It's almost as if they are on opposite sides of the political spectrum and that there are people from both sides posting here who are eager to engage. They all can't help themselves including you. lol
Indeed

I'm more likely to vote for Bernie than Biden. Biden does enough to be called a liberal, but he's not far enough left for me.
I agree 100%. But that doesn’t remotely translate to hate. Hate, for me, is reserved for someone who encourages an attack on the Capitol.

Reactions: Cougar63
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT