ADVERTISEMENT

Warms my heart

The Simpsons GIF

I can't recall ever seeing a team score 30 points in a row. Illinois was tied at 23 and UCONN had a 53-23 lead in the second half.
Agreed, even though the Illini were not known for their defense - that was just pure domination. I would love to see this UConn team play that Baylor team from a couple years back…

Reactions: cmhawks99
I don’t know if I’ve ever saw a 30-0 run.

At the 1:51 mark of the 1st Half: Illinois scored a bucket to tie the game at 23-23

At the 12:39 mark of the 2nd half: Illinois scored a 2 pt basket to get to 25-53.

So, Illinois went 9 minutes 12 seconds without making even a Free Throw.

Crazy.

At the 1:51 mark of the 1st Half: Illinois scored a bucket to tie the game at 23-23

At the 12:39 mark of the 2nd half: Illinois scored a 2 pt basket to get to 25-53.

So, Illinois went 9 minutes 12 seconds without making even a Free Throw.

Crazy.

Sounds like some of Fran's teams. Did they call any timeouts? If not, definitely a Fran move.

I can't recall ever seeing a team score 30 points in a row. Illinois was tied at 23 and UCONN had a 53-23 lead in the second half.
You almost can’t do that by accident !
Illinois should have just walked to half court like a dozen times and threw up half court shots ..would have been better scoring odds.

I may be mistaken, but I believe they said Illinois missed 22 layups and I think 8 wide open 3s. Won't win any games against decent competition doing that. They make 14 of the layups (which is probably the normal percent) with a couple of those 3s and it's a game. Not an ideal time to have one of your worst shooting performances of the year. Very Iowa like.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT