ADVERTISEMENT

Watched Trophy Presentation

This Iowa team could of easily won 2 or 3 more games. The PSU game was lost on the last play of the game. If Iowa could of prevented the turnovers in the MSU game and loosing to Northwestern in overtime.

This Iowa team also crushed the dreams of Urban Meyer, every member of the Buckeyes team, alumni, and fan base.

That and this bowl win will be how I choose to remember the 2017 edition of the Iowa F-ing Hawkeyes.

I'm happy with how the season ended. One can always focus on what could have been, but I love the way the team responded tonight to win. So the coaches made adjustments at half including likely firing up the squad for the second half. They done their job for once right. Coached and played properly in the end.

insight bowl was on btn today, so figure I better watch that :D

OT---why the hell is that the only bowl game they ever show? I want to watch "the catch"!!!

Because there is only 3 times a year BTN allows games that don't include Ohio State and Michigan. Those games are carelessly selected by staff members who don't give a rip about any other teams in the conference.

Reactions: tdstick
insight bowl was on btn today, so figure I better watch that :D

OT---why the hell is that the only bowl game they ever show? I want to watch "the catch"!!!

Satan as ruler of college football has it written into his contract that no embarrassing games are allowed to be shown.

That was a fun game to watch. Cold weather physical football and a win most importantly. Just nice to see them get the bowl win. Some all time hawks are on this team so nice to see them go out with a win.

Reactions: lonhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT