ADVERTISEMENT

watching Pemsl tonight??

printsit

Team MVP
Oct 6, 2012
I know some people have their doubts about him but he is rated around 130 for his class.
For a junior he is a beast and will bring a level a toughness to our program. He's definately gonna be the closest thing we've had to Reggie Evans in a while.. ( I'm not saying he's the next Reggie )...

forget talking to these people, the kid is a Iowa kid therefore he CAN'T be good let alone be able to play the game,

Cordell and teammates have a tough game tonight. Xavier is a much quicker, better shooting team.

Kroy clueless as usual.
Kid was Big 10 material before injury/s.
Now DII-III unless he gets his legs/knees back .
Everything will depend on how he heals. If he does it's no problem. If he doesn't expect the Iowa coachs to be having a heart/heart conversation with him and family.

Saw him play for the first time on Tuesday against WSR. He is definitely limited by the knee injury. It's a pretty solid brace that didn't allow him to fully extend the knee, or so it seemed. When he went all out, he generally came up limping. It did not look good. I'm hoping he gets it fixed and he responds well to the rehab. He definitely has a B1G body.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Really like how well Pemsl plays within himself. Doesn't force the action, is a willing and gifted passer.

Started the game with 2 quick fouls and really didn't get much game action and was passive when back in 2nd quarter, but Xavier was triple teaming him and making others beat them.

Pemsl is a strong rebounder in traffic and has very good hands.

Watched him all of 3 minutes due to the usual horsecrap Iowa state tourney officials ... The IHSSAA is a complete joke from their all important fleece the state ' executive ' directors to their hack butt kissing refs
I'm heading back to Waterloo today ... Came down to watch basketball and ended up watching 3 idiots ref each game

Originally posted by DogBoyRy:

Kroy clueless as usual.

Kid was Big 10 material before injury/s.

Now DII-III unless he gets his legs/knees back .

Everything will depend on how he heals. If he does it's no problem. If he doesn't expect the Iowa coachs to be having a heart/heart conversation with him and family.

Yikes, what's the issue? I thought it was just a meniscus tear...that's too bad a HS kid is having such troubles
Posted from Rivals Mobile

they are saying 2". as for that 40 time on bad knees seems a tad fast and what was he from 3? or did he even attempt a 3.

at least he has 15 months before June of 2016, and even if his not 100% being the 13th player does not hurt Fran and only help build his reputation as being a coach that sticks by players even with injuries, my question is if the NCAA makes FR ineligible will they increase the limit on Scholarships?

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

they are saying 2". as for that 40 time on bad knees seems a tad fast and what was he from 3? or did he even attempt a 3.

at least he has 15 months before June of 2016, and even if his not 100% being the 13th player does not hurt Fran and only help build his reputation as being a coach that sticks by players even with injuries, my question is if the NCAA makes FR ineligible will they increase the limit on Scholarships?Didn't attempt a 3

thx hope to get info on how he does this summer, if he got 10 rebounds it does not sound like his knees bothered him that much.

I do have to admit, his body seems to already been pretty abused for such a young kid.

Hopefully he overcomes this and gets healthy rather than it being a tell tale sign of more to come.

He definitely has a B1G body, just hope it will be a healthy enough one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT