ADVERTISEMENT

"We are in the process of the second American revolution, which will remain bloodless, if the left allows it to be, ", says top Republican strategist.

There are 70 million people that all think they will get to be in charge. But of course they will blame "immigrants" when their lives get even worse because they think that they are going to enjoy not having income taxes. They'll blame the 9% federal sales tax to pay for things on Democrats. The super wealthy will be too busy flying themselves to the moon to give a shit.

What a tough talking delusional white-wing Christian Nationalist piece of shit, and such a laughable idiot. If Trump wins and their strategy to deploy the US armed forces to ensure domestic control of the masses comes to fruition, it won't be bloodless and people like him and his supporters will be pushing up daisies tout de suite.

What a tough talking delusional white-wing Christian Nationalist piece of shit, and such a laughable idiot. If Trump wins and their strategy to deploy the US armed forces to ensure domestic control of the masses comes to fruition, it won't be bloodless and people like him and his supporters will be pushing up daisies tout de suite.
As with most of these stories the tough talkers are sitting at a think tank in Northern Virginia enjoying $200 bottles of wine for dinner. When stuff goes down they'll be nowhere near the front lines. 1/6 taught them well.

None of that will happen.

I support Trump and I believe he will do well for our country. All the hate from the left directed at Trump is mostly unwarranted.

I broadly support the heritage foundation, although I think there is potential to abuse their ideas if a real dictator comes along (Trump is not a dictator). The WEF and the sustainable development goals are way more scary than project 2025.

One thing is clear though, extremism breeds more extremism. The left has gone way to extreme the past few years and it has woken up a group of republicans who are now ready to fight fire with fire.

These fights tend not to go well and will destroy America. I don't like the extremism that Obama and biden brought to this country but I don't want far right extremism either.

As a country we are going to have to give up on some some of the extreme beliefs like open borders, transgender for kids, 6 week abortion ban, decimation of unions if we want to get normal people back in politics.

Both sides need to find common ground or we are headed to self destruction.

He's not delusional. They own the Supreme Court and if Trump wins their people will head all the Agencies. They actually have training for the takeover.

I support Trump and I believe he will do well for our country. All the hate from the left directed at Trump is mostly unwarranted.

I broadly support the heritage foundation, although I think there is potential to abuse their ideas if a real dictator comes along (Trump is not a dictator). The WEF and the sustainable development goals are way more scary than project 2025.

One thing is clear though, extremism breeds more extremism. The left has gone way to extreme the past few years and it has woken up a group of republicans who are now ready to fight fire with fire.

These fights tend not to go well and will destroy America. I don't like the extremism that Obama and biden brought to this country but I don't want far right extremism either.

As a country we are going to have to give up on some some of the extreme beliefs like open borders, transgender for kids, 6 week abortion ban, decimation of unions if we want to get normal people back in politics.

Crazy talk

It seems like the heritage foundation sort of took a back seat during the trump years. Maybe he's not conservative enough for them?? I hadn't really considered the heritage foundation much lately. seems like they were a bigger deal during the bush years?? both bushes btw. this 2025 project seems to be more concerning to dems than it is to repubs.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
I guess this applies to trump people too

DM-1vNPX0AAWOcL.jpg

Yeah, you sit there with your finger on the trigger ready to detonate it and you want to blame blowing up the country on "both sides not coming together".

Because of people like you, this country is already self destructing. All because you can't deal with people different than you existing and being treated like they are human beings.

Wow.

You need to see someone about that brain washing.

Yeah, you sit there with your finger on the trigger ready to detonate it and you want to blame blowing up the country on "both sides not coming together".

Because of people like you, this country is already self destructing. All because you can't deal with people different than you existing and being treated like they are human beings.
I am a moderate. I recognize the danger of the extremes. The dems have gone off the deep end of extremism. Now they are having to deal with the shit they created.

I want to be far away from the current democratic party, but, we need to stop in the middle instead of moving to the extreme right.

I see you and your lefty buddies are still liking the extreme left camp, so I'm sure none of you will like any post that has rational thought.

Trump is not a perfect candidate, but he is the right guy to bring this country out of the extreme left politics biden and Obama brought us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT