ADVERTISEMENT

We have no reason to think voting machines are unsafe….wait a minute!

Let’s run a little experiment.

Which Democrats on this thread would support voting machines for all elections that were built by conservative manufacturers and operated solely by Republicans?

Why or why not?

Reactions: Ferentz_Fan
Confirmation bias at work. Fascinating to watch. Don't worry, you will find data to match your beliefs thus proving to you that you are right.

This reminds me of when bonney started talking about SolarWinds and voting machines as if he had any clue about the situation. He posted as if it was going to be some kind of bombshell news.

Let’s run a little experiment.

Which Democrats on this thread would support voting machines for all elections that were built by conservative manufacturers and operated solely by Republicans?

Why or why not?
Why don’t “we” prove something first? This is just more noise and more bullshit from the conspiracy nuts that inhabit HROT. The moon is made of cheese.

So...wait a minute...they had machines in a single county? In the whole country? In a state Trump was never EVER going to win?

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios
We don’t know if there are more instances, but yet again you and others don’t care.

Like when many of us knew JB was declining, or that the laptop existed, or that big tech was colluding?

Just when it's convenient for you.

Do you know the definitions of stupid?

You meet and exceed those parameters. Closing in on the dumbest poster on this board. Not there yet but challenging for that top spot.

It's 4-5 decades since I went to school. When did they start teaching people to be dumb. JFC.

Do you know the definitions of stupid?

You meet and exceed those parameters. Closing in on the dumbest poster on this board. Not there yet but challenging for that top spot.

It's 4-5 decades since I went to school. When did they start teaching people to be dumb. JFC.
Sorry you missed what I said, you are the perfect example.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT